Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » New forum members » Hello everyone , would like to say that I'm bobs new apprentice :)

Hello everyone , would like to say that I'm bobs new apprentice :)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

gorgous (the face) george

Here to learn

pulsarmoley

Welcome fella, just remember to stay away from the pies and fake tan and you will go far Razz

nomad

Admin
Admin
Welcome ... to the forum mate .... it would be nice to know your name i dont want to have to call you mini bob all the time Razz

My names George mate Smile glad to hear from you Very Happy

nomad

Admin
Admin
Well i hope youve and lee have been treating my new project all nice wrapping it up in a blanket when you leave work to keep it warm ... Razz

pulsarmoley

Screw your project, get yourselves ready for when my baby gets delivered for some improvements Laughing

Haha yes we have been treating it very well Wink looking better as the days go on

Gaz GTiR

nomad29 wrote:Welcome ... to the forum mate .... it would be nice to know your name i dont want to have to call you mini bob all the time Razz

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Welcome matey Wink

buckym120

Welcome on board mate, hope lee has taught you how to use the kettle by now, before letting you lose on a pulsar

Haha oh yess , one of the 1st things I got taught haha Wink always good to have a nice cuppa aye

Pulsar Paul

Welcome mate glad to see you've given bob the chance at being a good man just make sure he does some exercise while your at work Wink

GTI-R US

Management
Management
Pulsar Paul wrote:Welcome mate glad to see you've given bob the chance at being a good man just make sure he does some exercise while your at work Wink

Shocked hes only been here four days you cant expect me to be to hard on him, have to break them in gently or they start squealing too much Laughing

welcome to the forum George, youll learn a fair bit on here by reading stuff and asking questions now and again

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

ROB_IOW

the two star club
the two star club
Welcome mini Bob... One thing you will learn quickly is pulsars are a love hate car.... We loves em and our mrs hates them.....

You found the long stand yet.? . I know bob was talking about repainting the office in tartan paint.. That could be your first big job. Go get the paint from b&q the do it cheap. .

toaster55

Welcome matey hope you enjoy working for bob! Just remember when working on Pulsar's you definitely need a reach around to get to those awkward tight spots, if you dont have one just ask bob or lee, i'm sure they'll sort you out!

nomad

Admin
Admin
Bless hes come here to learn glad your giving him such usefull tips Razz

GTI-R US

Management
Management
hes spotted his new gay id and avatar ive given him Laughing Laughing

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

nomad

Admin
Admin
Lol i did say see that Razz Razz

boydy

Congrats on your new job george.I remember years ago when i was a wagon apprentice,i ad to do all the stuff no one else wanted to do but it was all good fun.Im new on here and my car is that black j reg bob used as a track car.Im coming to collect her on the 1st,hope shes wrapped up nice and warm out of this snow lol.I cant wait to see it in the flesh .Bobs a very helpfull and knowledgeable bloke and i dont think you could get a much better boss and teacher. Very Happy

richpulsar

Welcome to the mad house George.
Just remember to give Bob and Lee some stick and you will be fine.
Oh and can you run to shops to get me that left handed screwdriver set

pulsarmoley

Dont forget a packet of sparks for the grinder Wink Laughing

nomad

Admin
Admin
You can get them cheap on ebay Wink

Stu

Admin
Admin
Hi and welcome George.

Good to see someone wanting to learn on a classic car!
You can learn a lot about these cars from the forums ;-) as bob has said, read and ask questions!

Oh and (the face) you ain't a pretty boy are you? Lol

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

Ahh not used to all them tight spots yet haha keep banging my hands Wink an yess will keep bob in shape , if any of you have tips for me ill be happy to here them Very Happy

(Pretty boy) far from that lol I'm enjoying working on these cars an I want to show a big interest Smile one day ill have my own pulsa Wink and be having it around the track lol

johnny gtir

gorgous (the face) george wrote:Ahh not used to all them tight spots yet haha keep banging my hands Wink an yess will keep bob in shape , if any of you have tips for me ill be happy to here them Very Happy
welcome to the site mate if its tight lube it and as for the tight spots give yours hands a rest and use some other tool lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum