Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » New forum members » Harro!

Harro!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Harro! on 3rd April 2013, 10:50 pm

chunky

Hi peeps,

I met Bob and the guys on Tuesday evening and got talking with Bob about various things so i figured i'd come on here and say hello.

I drive a Nissan Pulsar (although it's most likely not one you know of).It's a HN15 GTI. Basically its a JDM version of the Uk Almera GTI, it has a few JDM parts on it as usual with most Jap cars.

I'm a sucker for great paint condition Wink

I've done one track day at snetterton and i have a few more booked/planned for this year with a few mates,

Im also building a turbo engine for the car and im aiming for around 300bhp so it'll be a nice little rocket when it's done

Thanks for looking

Mike

2 Re: Harro! on 3rd April 2013, 11:01 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Hi and welcome to the forum chunky Wink nice to see something abit different what are you building a sr20det ?

3 Re: Harro! on 4th April 2013, 6:05 am

johnny gtir

Welcome to the site i had a almera gti a few year back loverly car to drive. Whats your interiour standard ? There is a lad up my way done a few turbo conversions also put a sr20 det into his almera gti then a newer almera as a sleeper when he solid his gti

4 Re: Harro! on 4th April 2013, 7:46 am

chunky

nomad29 wrote:Hi and welcome to the forum chunky Wink nice to see something abit different what are you building a sr20det ?

Thanks, I'm building an SR20DE+T the engine itself was from a UK Almera GTI that has been drilled for the oil return, i have then got the 8CW crank and Rods lightened/balanced and Wossner forged aluminum pistons, Cosworth 1mm headgasket S15 T28, clocked 90 degree's so it's not pointing at the block haha with a GTI-R Actuator and bracket (thanks Bob Wink ) and some other bits and bobs too.

johnny gtir wrote:Welcome to the site i had a almera gti a few year back loverly car to drive. Whats your interiour standard ? There is a lad up my way done a few turbo conversions also put a sr20 det into his almera gti then a newer almera as a sleeper when he solid his gti

Hey mate,

My interior is pretty much standard, (up spec from a uk spec) it has cupholders, lower seats, climate control etc although i have replaced my drivers seat with a Bride low max reclining seat and i will be doing the same with the passenger side. the rear has been stripped as i don't like having a car full so it's an excuse not to have passengers haha

5 Re: Harro! on 4th April 2013, 4:29 pm

pulsarmoley

Nice car fella, as said nice to see something different Cool

6 Re: Harro! on 4th April 2013, 5:21 pm

GTI-R US

Management
Management
hiya fella
good to speak to you the other day and welcome to the forum Cool
lovely car is that, never realised they were called pulsars too
will be a bit of a beast once the tubbys fitted

keep the updates coming

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

7 Re: Harro! on 4th April 2013, 6:26 pm

johnny gtir

Good stuff thats what i like to hear reason i asked was mine was loverly to drive with interiour in etc

8 Re: Harro! on 4th April 2013, 9:21 pm

Stu

Admin
Admin
I've seen a few of these, you probs know Rich who owned a silver one, he stripped it and sold most the parts and then sold the rolling shell. He's on the aoc.
We've had a few at our j10-meets.
You also get the autech in the pulsar don't you? Pretty sure you do.

Yours looks sweet!

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

9 Re: Harro! on 5th April 2013, 10:06 am

chunky

gtirus wrote:hiya fella
good to speak to you the other day and welcome to the forum Cool
lovely car is that, never realised they were called pulsars too
will be a bit of a beast once the tubbys fitted

keep the updates coming

Good to speak to you too Bob, gave me an insight to the GTi-Rs and how they tend to handle high power Smile take a look at google, you'll find quite a bit of info on them, they're mostly known for the:

VZR -(NEOVVL SR16VE with 175ish Bhp)Bluetop

VZR-N1 version - (NEOVVL SR16VE with 197ish bhp)Redtop

pulsar_stu wrote:I've seen a few of these, you probs know Rich who owned a silver one, he stripped it and sold most the parts and then sold the rolling shell. He's on the aoc.
We've had a few at our j10-meets.
You also get the autech in the pulsar don't you? Pretty sure you do.

Yours looks sweet!

Rich?.....Is he from Wolverhampton? And yes there is an Autech version available for the N15, they defiantly have Marmite looks IMO, but the engine is a good grunty 175bhp so all's good there Smile

Pulsar Autech GTI vs Almera GTI

10 Re: Harro! on 5th April 2013, 5:33 pm

Stu

Admin
Admin
Yeah rich from Wolverhampton
He had the silver one that originally had the sticker bombed front wing.

The look deffo is marmite! Bit ott for me, I do like them tho.

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

11 Re: Harro! on 6th April 2013, 6:58 am

chunky

pulsar_stu wrote:Yeah rich from Wolverhampton
He had the silver one that originally had the sticker bombed front wing.

The look deffo is marmite! Bit ott for me, I do like them tho.

Yeah i know the guy Smile the exhaust on my car now was from him haha, he had the Autech, he never broke it though?? he sold it back to the original owner he bought it from lol

12 Re: Harro! on 14th April 2013, 6:27 pm

Concrete-GTIR

car looks good mate not a fan of the autech one though

13 Re: Harro! on 14th April 2013, 8:38 pm

chunky

Cheers man Smile nah the Autech is not one of my favorites either haha

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum