Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » New forum members » Hello

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello on 25th June 2013, 6:51 am

2pulsars182cup

Hi there, joined the site yesterday found via the bitching on other sites lol. Don't currently own a GTIR but still a massive fan, here are my old ones:

Owned feb 2006 until april 2007 running 280bhp, loved it and sold it for an evo8, great car but not a pulsar. GTIROC member marcymarc blew the turbo in a day and then broke it Crying or Very sad

Bought this one in oct 2008:

Boggo stock just drove and enjoyed it, made a rash decision to sell as I wanted to do more trackdays (Clio 172 cup for that) in april 2009 and it was sold onto its new owner who then sold it immediately to Tim on the GTIROC who stripped it for a trackcar, it got stolen and then broke😢, but I think it got sold as a rolling car eventually. 

Currently not in a position to buy another so make do with a clio 182 cup and the odd trackday, but still got a keen interest and hope to buy another in the future and keep it forever.

Regards
Jez

2 Re: Hello on 25th June 2013, 7:56 am

nomad

Admin
Admin
Welcome aboard jez .....nice to see your still a pulsar owner at heart Wink bet you wish you kept your stock one be worth abit of money now .

3 Re: Hello on 25th June 2013, 8:06 am

2pulsars182cup

Cheers, yes I only sold it for £2100 as well , it ran sweet as a nut too with 160000km on it, even had factory MD player and six CD changer.

4 Re: Hello on 25th June 2013, 8:41 am

fred05

french connection
french connection
MD player...wow, what a bit of history!! Wink

nice ones, clio is a sweet car, i had two 172 mk1 in the past!!

5 Re: Hello on 25th June 2013, 8:45 am

2pulsars182cup

Yup bang for the buck the clios are unbeatable just missing a turbo and 4WD lol. Mine is running H&R coilovers on phase one alloys is great to chuck around

6 Re: Hello on 25th June 2013, 10:05 am

GTI-R US

Management
Management
hiya fella
im sure the second one was sold on to a guy called sam in London then he sold it on again as bought a r33 it was running quite a bit of power but he put it back to stock condition

what was your usernames on the other forums as im sure I recognise you from somewhere.

btw welcome to the forum, the other 2 are getting far too bitchy for my liking so that's why a few of us decided to form this one which so far is turning into a good little forum and your welcome on here even though you've got frog mobils now Laughing
good little track cars are the clios

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

7 Re: Hello on 25th June 2013, 10:24 am

Gaz GTiR

Welcome matey Smile

8 Re: Hello on 25th June 2013, 10:28 am

2pulsars182cup

GTI-R US wrote:hiya fella
im sure the second one was sold on to a guy called sam in London then he sold it on again as bought a r33 it was running quite a bit of power but he put it back to stock condition

what was your usernames on the other forums as im sure I recognise you from somewhere.

btw welcome to the forum, the other 2 are getting far too bitchy for my liking so that's why a few of us decided to form this one which so far is turning into a good little forum and your welcome on here even though you've got frog mobils now Laughing
good little track cars are the clios
Cheers yes I'm Georges dad/jezcharger on GTIROC gutted about the one Tim had as I nearly had the money to buy it back about a week after he sold all the bits on (massive gas bill refund). Like I say if I ever have another I don't want to have to get rid as I've always regretted it. it's good that the forum has a motorsport slant too as the info can be used on all marques.

9 Re: Hello on 25th June 2013, 10:32 am

GTI-R US

Management
Management
ah think I know you now

did I buy a pulsar off you a few years back (had a clutch problem) and was in your back garden, thin k at the time you lived near new ollerton as I had a house just up the road
is that you???

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

10 Re: Hello on 25th June 2013, 10:39 am

2pulsars182cup

No mate I'm in Stoke-on-Trent funnily enough never had any issues with either of my pulsars beyond a few minor things lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum