- Z32 MAF w/ K&N Cone filter
- GT2871R w/ 0.64 ar & Forge 1 bar actuator
- Evo 6 Intercooler w/ custom pipework
- Water/Methanol Injection (plumbed in but not set up)
- 550cc injectors
- Completely standard engine internals
- Standard manifold (media blasted internally and externally)
- Janspeed 3" Exhaust from turbo elbow to 5" exhaust tip w/ 1 small silencer replacing cat
- Dastek Unichip Engine Management, mapped on rolling road @ 380bhp / 325 lb/ft w/ 1.6bar boost
- Quaife gearbox
- Helix Organic Clutch
- Lowered in Japan - approx 30mm
- Fully polybushed
- Nismo front strut brace
- Brembo 4 pot front brakes and 308mm discs ; from Seat Ibiza Cupra R, Standard rear calipers with uprated pads.
- 16" Speedlines
- Interior : Phase 1 Steering wheel, GReddy Alloy Gearknob, GReddy PRofec-B Controller (running @ 1.2 & 1.6 bar), Turbo Timer.
- Quickest quarter mile : 11.9secs @ York Raceway (on standard gearbox before it shat itself!)
Plans for the future...getting it roadworthy, taxed, tested & driven! A couple of runs at a dragstrip and at somepont in all that, fitting a WoN Nitrous Kit!
And now some pics - the car has been off the road since mid 2009 and been stored both inside and outside so although it's mechanically sound the bodywork has suffered a little - important thing is to get the rust treated so it wont get any worse and get it back on the road! Making it look nice will follow that.
The Brembo's are probably my second favourite upgrade after the turbo, its as much fun stopping as it is going!
Only need a small panel welding in but treating the rust and painting it before Schultz'ing! Most of the car is still rot free
Can't wait to be back in here driving! Not long I hope!