Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » 200K

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

16 Re: 200K on Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:15 am

nomad

Admin
Admin
You could just swap clusters that way you get your 200k and fred gets some years knocked off Laughing

17 Re: 200K on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:56 pm

Oh I don't stand a chance at all mine has just past 95km Sad

18 Re: 200K on Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:54 pm

Digitalfaze

web admin
web admin
mine just hit 80k Sad

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

19 Re: 200K on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:38 pm

@GTI-R US wrote:
@Andy Sunny Gti wrote:What I want to know is why you are breaking the speed limit..lol:affraid: 
haha yep I thought the same
you were obviously on a private race track wasn't you pete!!!
Ok if this is the case why is he on his phone taking photos while driving? Tis not a good example for us younger lot on here!! Smile

20 Re: 200K on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:12 pm

pulsarmoley

dangerous dave wrote:
@GTI-R US wrote:
@Andy Sunny Gti wrote:What I want to know is why you are breaking the speed limit..lol:affraid: 
Ok if this is the case why is he on his phone taking photos while driving? Tis not a good example for us younger lot on here!! Smile
Yep guilty as charged I'm afraid Embarassed  In my defence the road was quiet otherwise I wouldnt of done it. Don't think you would of believed me if I said I was doing that speed on axle stands geek 

21 Re: 200K on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:24 pm

@pulsarmoley wrote:
dangerous dave wrote:
@GTI-R US wrote:
Yep guilty as charged I'm afraid Embarassed  In my defence the road was quiet otherwise I wouldnt of done it. Don't think you would of believed me if I said I was doing that speed on axle stands geek 
You don't have to justify yourself to me it's the police you need to convince lol

22 Re: 200K on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:29 pm

GTI-R US

Management
Management
yep this is all being taken down as evidence
itll cost you 10 crates of pear cider for your name to be cleared and the evidence erased Laughing 

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

23 Re: 200K on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:29 pm

pulsarmoley

Yeah I know, I would never use/answer the phone, especially after seeing some of the cars that come in to the police yard where my dad works. Some horrendous wrecks from accidents where people have been on phones and killed someone pale 

24 Re: 200K on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:30 pm

pulsarmoley

@GTI-R US wrote:yep this is all being taken down as evidence
itll cost you 10 crates of pear cider for your name to be cleared and the evidence erased Laughing 
That would be a waste of 10 crates then, the time it takes you to consume them Razz 

25 Re: 200K on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:31 pm

GTI-R US

Management
Management
tongue 

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

26 Re: 200K on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:44 pm

@pulsarmoley wrote:Yeah I know, I would never use/answer the phone, especially after seeing some of the cars that come in to the police yard where my dad works. Some horrendous wrecks from accidents where people have been on phones and killed someone pale 
Digging that hole deeper lol you've already said you took the photo on your phone haha

A whisper bar should make this all go away.

27 Re: 200K on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:49 pm

pulsarmoley

One day I'll learn to keep quiet... until then, wispa bar and a case of reem tan Laughing 

28 Re: 200K Today at 3:01 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum