Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » Gallery » Members gti-r's » my black pulsar,bobs old 1.

my black pulsar,bobs old 1.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my black pulsar,bobs old 1. Empty my black pulsar,bobs old 1. on 8th January 2014, 3:40 pm

boydy

boydy
Well my car is a j reg black minter I bought it off bob back in april. He'd used it as a track car 4 a while and was put back to nearly standard. She's runnin 1 bar with mongoose and air filter. I absolutly love it and is one of the best things I've bought. She turns heads where ever she goes especially when hit boost. I wouldn't be with out her now,she brings me so much happyness . Threw out the summer she got polished twice a week with out fail and was used every day. To me the black looks the best specially when all polished.

2my black pulsar,bobs old 1. Empty Re: my black pulsar,bobs old 1. on 21st January 2014, 12:22 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin
looks good got any bigger images?

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

3my black pulsar,bobs old 1. Empty Re: my black pulsar,bobs old 1. on 21st January 2014, 12:34 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management
glad to see your still looking after the old girl lee
as above though need some bigger pics fella

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

4my black pulsar,bobs old 1. Empty Re: my black pulsar,bobs old 1. on 21st January 2014, 12:56 pm

boydy

boydy
Ye she's my baby ide be lost with out her now she gets more attention than anything,always kept clean and shiny. I dint know if any images would show up as I did it from my phone and seemed to be having some trouble. Ill get some on when I can get near a computer.

5my black pulsar,bobs old 1. Empty Re: my black pulsar,bobs old 1. on 21st January 2014, 6:56 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin
Looking good if i get my magnifiying glass out  Laughing  if you have problems with pictures just send them to me .email.whats app .mms ..... just drop me a pm if you need too mate and il pop them up for you . Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum