Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » Gallery » Members gti-r's » Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy!

Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! Empty Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! on 21st March 2014, 7:01 am

sunnygtir

sunnygtir
Hi! I've just discovered this forum and I would like to introduce myself and my pocket rocket!  Very Happy 

I'm from Italy and I bought this funny car 5 years ago in very bad mechanical conditions! When I started my project I had the intention to restore it to its standard but during the works I made same improvements...

The engine was totally dismounted, checked and restored to its factory conditions, I've put a new turbo (Garret GT28RS) and suspensions (Tein SS) and Powerflex poly bushes all around. At the moment its stopped to do the last step to get to about 300hp thanks to an exhaust valve and a programmable Apexy PowerFC + bootst controller

Some shots:

Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! 111nt6t

Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! 312tgu9

Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! 2ptvvap

Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! 2zo9o2r

Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! Zjt084

2Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! Empty Re: Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! on 21st March 2014, 7:09 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir
Welcome to the forum  i Know this car from the other forum great looking motor.
Pictures look with the background 
Wheels really suit it what are they ?

3Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! Empty Re: Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! on 21st March 2014, 7:21 am

sunnygtir

sunnygtir
They are Speedline taken from a Clio Williams!  Very Happy

4Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! Empty Re: Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! on 21st March 2014, 7:32 am

sunnygtir

sunnygtir
The interior with leather steering wheel, gear shift and handbrake from UK version
Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! Fbz0qp

The standard engine bay
Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! Op3fac

5Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! Empty Re: Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! on 21st March 2014, 12:58 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management
that's a very tidy looking car you have there, is that a stock airbox as looks smaller to me (and red)?

welcome to the forum
that's 2 from Italy on here now and another Italian living in uk lol

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

6Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! Empty Re: Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! on 21st March 2014, 2:03 pm

sunnygtir

sunnygtir
Yes, it's a stock airbox that the former owner painted in red; I know it's not standard but the result is not bad! Smile 

LHD Sunnys are getting more and more rare!

7Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! Empty Re: Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! on 21st March 2014, 4:12 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection
LHD powaaaaa!!!! Ah ah, welcome neighbor!!! where are you from exactly in Italy?
i'm quite close to the Italian border next to "Cuneo" in piemonte Wink

8Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! Empty Re: Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! on 21st March 2014, 4:57 pm

sunnygtir

sunnygtir
I'm close to Milan! So you have an LHD too? Has I know it was only sold in Italy, Spain, France and Germany, right?

9Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! Empty Re: Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! on 21st March 2014, 6:20 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection
and switzerland!
yes i do have a LHD one, you can see my thread here : french rally GTIR

10Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! Empty Re: Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! on 21st March 2014, 6:37 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club
I was thinking of going to Italy on holiday but if the beaches are that stoney I'll stick with Chappell st Leonard's lol

11Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! Empty Re: Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! on 22nd March 2014, 12:16 am

splmum

splmum
Very nice clean looking R you have.

12Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! Empty Re: Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! on 22nd March 2014, 8:51 am

sunnygtir

sunnygtir
@fred05 wrote:and switzerland!
Nope, never imported in Switzerland! They've got only the GTI

I've seen the thread of you car; is it an RB, right? What's the differences between the standard?

13Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! Empty Re: Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! on 22nd March 2014, 9:50 am

buckym120

buckym120
Lovely looking car mate, done a really good job

14Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! Empty Re: Black Sunny GTI-R from Italy! on 23rd March 2014, 8:33 am

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection
@sunnygtir wrote:
@fred05 wrote:and switzerland!
Nope, never imported in Switzerland! They've got only the GTI

I've seen the thread of you car; is it an RB, right? What's the differences between the standard?

I saw some in Switzerland, so they've been imported...

Rb, not really, it's a cosmetic rb actually, so i don't have the close ratio gearbox. But inside it is like a RB. but no abs, no eletric options, no headunit, no speakers, no door pocket on passenger side....manuel windows...
Simple is the way!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum