Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » Tech room » Help and Advice » Over heating

Over heating

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Over heating on 24th July 2014, 6:41 pm

Spark plug spike

[img][/img]

27 Re: Over heating on 24th July 2014, 7:04 pm

Gti-r dannyboy

They are both on i have a spade connector as wel so   Just crimped mine tighter as it was abit loose, still no luck  Sad The rad is getting hot just checked????

28 Re: Over heating on 24th July 2014, 7:16 pm

Gti-r dannyboy

Dont realy want to put a switch on as the battery is in the boot, i think the last time i did you need a live feed coming from the battery, booked in for mot monday so hopefuly i can sort it out by then, arrrgggg soo frustrating!

29 Re: Over heating on 24th July 2014, 7:50 pm

johnny gtir

you running standard dash etc ?

30 Re: Over heating on 25th July 2014, 9:03 pm

Gti-r dannyboy

Hi johnny didnt realy understand the question at first, i know it was a simple one but i am a simple person lol. Its the original dash i didnt realise that some times you have to change the dash to  suit the engine and ecu, every day is a school day!!!

31 Re: Over heating on 25th July 2014, 9:19 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Ive never heard of that .... maybe he meant clocks or something ..... who knows what goes through that geordie lads mind  Laughing 

32 Re: Over heating on 25th July 2014, 9:23 pm

Gti-r dannyboy

The dash is set to the sensor on the last photo, its just something i got told today, so need to change dash or sensor!!

33 Re: Over heating on 25th July 2014, 9:36 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Im really not following mate .... ive ripped my entire dash out and found sod all ...when i say dash i mean the plastic surround .... clocks and center gauges do you mean ???

34 Re: Over heating on 25th July 2014, 9:48 pm

Gti-r dannyboy

I will find abit more info in the morning and find out exactly what he ment.

35 Re: Over heating on 25th July 2014, 10:09 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Why what did you hear from the other person ... as im a intrested as to what it means buit into the dash ????

36 Re: Over heating on 25th July 2014, 11:21 pm

johnny gtir

I was meaning dont run wires from boot if you have standard dash etc link the ac trinaty switch or whatever its called the plug in engine bay press the ac switch on the inside fan swich to 1 the fans will come on in engine bay no need for wiring from the boot

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum