Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » The wife's in trouble

The wife's in trouble

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: The wife's in trouble on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:21 pm

shroom

Lol my Pulsar got me in trouble once with an ex, I hit a pheasant in it when going to drop her off at her house. It was like I had hit a child she went absolutely balistic soon sacked her off bloody tree hugger. Nothing better to oil your intercool.

Party Pete I took your Pulsar to wales the one day and going out of Shrewsbury at about 70 a poor cat run out of a bush and hit the bumper. Unfortunately the actual bumper flew off too so I had to limp back to a garage to get some cable ties. The cat flew about 30ft into the air over the other side of the hedge. Its an animal killer that car!

27 Re: The wife's in trouble on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:25 pm

PartyPete

the one star club
the one star club
That will explain all the cat fur and crusty gubbins behind the bumper when I took it off the other day Razz ! Iv lost a couple girls over cars! But turbos before ho's and all that!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum