Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » active members adverts » Auction Items » testing the water with a standard radio

testing the water with a standard radio

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1testing the water with a standard radio Empty testing the water with a standard radio on 12th March 2015, 7:21 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club
Got a standard nissan radio .
Removed from a 1992 sunny

Would anyone be interested in it if I put it for auction or is it a job for the bin?

2testing the water with a standard radio Empty Re: testing the water with a standard radio on 12th March 2015, 7:21 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club
Also comes worth the wiring plugs amd a length of loom

3testing the water with a standard radio Empty Re: testing the water with a standard radio on 12th March 2015, 7:56 pm

B19 REK

B19 REK
Any pic's?

4testing the water with a standard radio Empty Re: testing the water with a standard radio on 12th March 2015, 8:05 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club
Can take some if i have interest in it.
Wasn't sure if people would want a 23 year old radio

5testing the water with a standard radio Empty Re: testing the water with a standard radio on 12th March 2015, 8:07 pm

grim_d

grim_d
Will need a set of standard brackets to fit it.

6testing the water with a standard radio Empty Re: testing the water with a standard radio on 12th March 2015, 8:10 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club
Got them with it

7testing the water with a standard radio Empty Re: testing the water with a standard radio on 12th March 2015, 8:38 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin
I might be interested. Need pics tho Smile

8testing the water with a standard radio Empty Re: testing the water with a standard radio on 12th March 2015, 11:27 pm

sooni

I'm definitely interested rob,can i beat the tape look a like it blends with the interior. Lol

9testing the water with a standard radio Empty Re: testing the water with a standard radio on 13th March 2015, 1:39 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club
If you need a pic pm me with your phone Number and I'll watsaap you a picture

10testing the water with a standard radio Empty Re: testing the water with a standard radio on 13th March 2015, 2:10 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin
Pm sent Smile

11testing the water with a standard radio Empty Re: testing the water with a standard radio on 13th March 2015, 2:59 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club
Stu and indy you have pics

12testing the water with a standard radio Empty Re: testing the water with a standard radio on 13th March 2015, 3:05 pm

Indy

Thanks rob

13testing the water with a standard radio Empty Re: testing the water with a standard radio on 13th March 2015, 3:44 pm

Whytie

Whytie
testing the water with a standard radio Image.jpg1_zpsfsf55aiw

That's what a stock radio from a UK spec looks like, optional extra with a 6 disc changer

14testing the water with a standard radio Empty Re: testing the water with a standard radio on 13th March 2015, 4:17 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin
Thanks Rob.

testing the water with a standard radio 20150313_111153_zpstgryg7pc

Im gonna give it a miss. Gonna get a newer stereo.

15testing the water with a standard radio Empty Re: testing the water with a standard radio on 13th March 2015, 6:12 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir
Price is it rob or auction ?

16testing the water with a standard radio Empty Re: testing the water with a standard radio on 13th March 2015, 9:58 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club
I will put it on auction once it has been tested ..
Plan on plugging it in tomoz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum