Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Gtir related Discussion » sills and arches

sills and arches

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: sills and arches on 21st April 2017, 8:22 pm

johnny gtir

Who done exactly what mate and price ? Pm me if you would rather had a couple people up here talk shit about how they would do it so if it's a good job might be worth traveling

52 Re: sills and arches on 21st April 2017, 9:09 pm

Cosmic73

Was done by a Company called RAD in Daventry,
https://www.reflexautodesign.com
They did both rear arches and repaired and resprayed the passenger door which took a bit of work
All in it was £1200, which is more expensive then other quotes, but the service was brilliant and the premises looked quite professional.
I certainly dont begrudge paying any of it. Cool

53 Re: sills and arches on 21st April 2017, 9:28 pm

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
Yeh a huge amount of shite bodyshops about so you done okay if more than happy with work done. Probably lucky that other shop gave up when couldn't do it on their lift .
I would travel miles for proven good bodywork as it not easliy found for everyone locally.
Do have pay quite good money as proper effort is huge amount of prep work time and use of pre weld primers and epoxy primer probably for best long term rust prevention .
Worth misting inside quarters with some more waxoyl as extra precaution and then just enjoy your shiny classic beast

54 Re: sills and arches on 21st April 2017, 9:30 pm

Cosmic73

It looks like they put some waxoyl in there too.

55 Re: sills and arches on 21st April 2017, 10:01 pm

gtir_woody

Looks great! Bet you are happy about finally getting it done Smile

56 Re: sills and arches on 21st April 2017, 10:10 pm

shroom

Looks great mate will be getting mine done at some point soon fresh paint makes such a difference!

57 Re: sills and arches on 25th April 2017, 10:04 am

Cosmic73

My car is featured on the company's Instagram page  Very Happy
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTMkDoUgofX/?taken-by=reflexautodesign

58 Re: sills and arches on 4th May 2017, 9:02 am

Garbs

Great work, and its great to find someone recommended who clearly knows what they are doing.
God forbid I'll ever need much doing to mine but if I do, I know where to go now.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum