Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » Tech room » Ecu related section » Possible new standalone ecu for gtir

Possible new standalone ecu for gtir

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Possible new standalone ecu for gtir Empty Possible new standalone ecu for gtir on 19th March 2015, 12:09 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management
Had Mike from Dyno developments down today for a few bits that needed clarifying with our new rollers. also arranged with him so he can teach me some of his vast knowledge with regard to mapping, but refuse to map anyone's car until I 100% know exactly what I'm doing

Had a fair few of you now asking about alternative affordable standalone ecu's that will have improved features and utilise everything fitted to both stock and big powered cars so will be a very versatile unit.

well I've set the ball rolling now and enquiries are being made into getting an ecu made up which will be similar to apexi power fc but with a few extras that will be very beneficial. 
As said this will be a standalone ecu with patch loom not a piggyback chip.

Hopefully should have some news on this once the man in question has taken a good look at what's what but will update as soon as we have more info on these

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2Possible new standalone ecu for gtir Empty Re: Possible new standalone ecu for gtir on 19th March 2015, 2:36 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody
Nice update mate, should be some interesting news ahead in regards to the ecu.

3Possible new standalone ecu for gtir Empty Re: Possible new standalone ecu for gtir on 19th March 2015, 5:46 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin
Sweet. Sounds good Smile
Hopefully just intime for when i need something Smile

4Possible new standalone ecu for gtir Empty Re: Possible new standalone ecu for gtir on 19th March 2015, 8:32 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin
Very intresting will look forward to the updates on this goodpost

5Possible new standalone ecu for gtir Empty Re: Possible new standalone ecu for gtir on 19th March 2015, 10:22 am

shroom

shroom
Yes very interesting Bob sounds like some good developments for the GTiR coming soon.

6Possible new standalone ecu for gtir Empty Re: Possible new standalone ecu for gtir on 19th March 2015, 8:31 pm

luke s

Great sounds intresting and great news for you Bob too on being able to get more knowledge on mapping it's a huge amount to learn but a great thing to know

7Possible new standalone ecu for gtir Empty Re: Possible new standalone ecu for gtir on 19th March 2015, 11:24 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management
Yes will take me a while to learn but have some good people here willing to teach me so will see how I get on with it.
The basics of mapping are pretty straight forward but to get the best power without crossing into the danger zone is the the main issue. As well as understanding how to get the best from the ecu's you are mapping with utilising there key features, so plenty to learn.

Mike who developed and built the Dyno developments rollers, and one of the top guys in the UK right on our doorstep are both willing to help us out. 
Also matt at trl developments is willing to help with the gtr35 ecutek and Cobb stuff too so that should be plenty to be getting on with. Really good of them as they did not have to do this so extremely grateful

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Sponsored content