Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » Tech room » Help and Advice » idle

idle

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: idle on 27th March 2015, 11:44 pm

Stu

Admin
Admin
mikewazowski wrote:i use 100% isopropyl alcohol, no residue at all. baisically like electrical cleaner but stronger. I used it to rescue my dead water damaged iphone too, works a treat now Very Happy
???
my sons ipod went in the washer Sad

mikewazowski wrote:oh and yeah, glad it all worked for you Stu! Smile its amazing how dirty the casing of the AFM can get Smile
thanks.
The casing was okay. It was the elements that were dirty.

27 Re: idle on 28th March 2015, 10:59 pm

mikewazowski

if yu didnt try turning it on straight after it was in the water etc and gave it time to dry out there is still hope. Get some 100 isopropyl off ebay, take the ipod apart , dip the motherbord in the alcohol for 5 minutes, use an old toothbrush and gently clean all the contacts etc. Might work Smile what ipod is it anyway?

28 Re: idle on 28th March 2015, 11:09 pm

PartyPete

the one star club
the one star club
So iv actually given advice that was worth listening too and worked.......well there's a first haha! Glad it worked stu! Cheap simple fixes are the best Very Happy

29 Re: idle on 28th March 2015, 11:22 pm

Stu

Admin
Admin
mikewazowski wrote:if yu didnt try turning it on straight after it was in the water etc and gave it time to dry out there is still hope. Get some 100 isopropyl off ebay, take the ipod apart , dip the motherbord in the alcohol for 5 minutes, use an old toothbrush and gently clean all the contacts etc. Might work Smile what ipod is it anyway?
4th gen?
I will grab some and see what happens Smile

PartyPete wrote:So iv actually given advice that was worth listening too and worked.......well there's a first haha! Glad it worked stu! Cheap simple fixes are the best Very Happy
Its sorted it a treat Smile thankyou

30 Re: idle on 28th March 2015, 11:55 pm

PartyPete

the one star club
the one star club
No worries pal! Glad I could help, that spray works wonders, it's good on crappy connectors too!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum