Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » Gaz ?

Gaz ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Gaz ? on 27th March 2015, 9:38 pm

johnny gtir

Anybody heard from him hope he ok etc ?

2 Re: Gaz ? on 27th March 2015, 9:40 pm

PartyPete

the one star club
the one star club
Gaz duddy? Seen some stuff in face book...

3 Re: Gaz ? on 27th March 2015, 9:47 pm

johnny gtir

Yea stuff ? I dont have face book

4 Re: Gaz ? on 27th March 2015, 10:04 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Dont think hes on here much anymore or atleast he doesnt post much ....

5 Re: Gaz ? on 27th March 2015, 10:08 pm

Stu

Admin
Admin
Hes on facebook but not very active on there either.

6 Re: Gaz ? on 27th March 2015, 10:13 pm

johnny gtir

Good lad is gaz was just hoping all was well his end

7 Re: Gaz ? on 27th March 2015, 10:15 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
I wasnt saying otherwise johnny he is a good lad .... just not very active for a moderator ....

8 Re: Gaz ? on 28th March 2015, 1:29 am

Gaz GTiR

Sorry guys, im still here Smile Just got a few personal issues going on at min & suffering from mild depression Neutral Don't worry im not after a sympathy vote lol, just being honest as my heads been up my arse the past few weeks, hence why ive not been active for a while Mad Ive been ignoring a lot of people recently, so its nothing personal Smile Ill soon be back fully active tho Smile

Sorry I didn't reply on watsapp Johnny, I soon will do tho & we'll sort something out about what you meantioned Wink

Just bare with me guys, just need to sort my head out & ill be back active again Wink Hope you haven't missed me to much Laughing

9 Re: Gaz ? on 28th March 2015, 6:46 am

johnny gtir

We have missed you . shit mate nowt worse chin up lifes a shitter and big struggle always another bill or challange round the corner etc  but get chilled out or whatever you need to get sorted. Dont worry about the reply just wanted you to be there. Ps if all is good then the offer stands more so now  and i will pay for it all. Infact NOT takin no for a answer  turn that frown upside down or what ever crap they say

Prob not but if there is out you need just ask gaz
Ps people say that shit when something bad happens you know me well enough to know i mean it thou and would do it

10 Re: Gaz ? on 28th March 2015, 8:41 pm

Bones

the two star club
the two star club
Another one for our club Leighton

11 Re: Gaz ? on 28th March 2015, 9:22 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Yeah i was just going to add ..... your are not alone on here mate .... there is a few members that suffer with anxiety/depression issues on here ..... its how you deal with them that counts .... dont bury your head in the sand and hope it goes away as it really doesnt work like that you only make things worse .... dont be afriad to open up about it to friends or family in dark times as you need all the support you can get besides its nothing to be embarrased about everyone hits a bad patch at some point in there lifes ....you have my number and can always pm me if you need a chat or advice .... i know probably as much if not more than most local gp'sabout it from medication to therapys ... offeres there anytime Wink

12 Re: Gaz ? on 28th March 2015, 10:02 pm

pulsarmoley

+1 goodpost

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

13 Re: Gaz ? on 28th March 2015, 10:35 pm

Gaz GTiR

Cheers guys for all the support Wink i dont realy suffer to be honest, but somethings just hit me pretty hard at min! Ill soon be ok tho & be back... Trying my hardest Smile

Thanks for being understanding & going to sort gearbox tomoz to try take my mind of things.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum