Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » Drowning

Drowning

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Drowning on Mon May 25, 2015 4:16 am

johnny gtir

Time goes no where just been looking sorting through some parts Christ I have to many 

NE  (any) (North east) gtir johnny 

I know I have several of these cars but take brakes I have good speed 300 rear kit uses standard calipers, hi spec rear kit 280mm uses standard calipers. k sport 4pot rear kit ap rear kit ,ap front kit 340mm. x2 hi spec 280 4pot front kits. I have brackets n bigger discs for to space standard fronts out. Tarrox 6 pot compacts run 280 discs fit under 16's. Tarrox monster 6 with 328 mm discs brand new the rest have limited mileage on them  that's just brakes 

To say I love these cars is a understatement I think I need help

2 Re: Drowning on Mon May 25, 2015 4:26 am

Stu

Admin
Admin
you need to give some of them to me lol
you are a hoarder my friend haha

3 Re: Drowning on Mon May 25, 2015 4:26 am

Indy

Sell some to me u hoarder lol Very Happy

4 Re: Drowning on Mon May 25, 2015 5:46 am

PartyPete

the one star club
the one star club
I need the k sport rears Johnny sooooo bad

5 Re: Drowning on Mon May 25, 2015 6:18 am

Bones

the two star club
the two star club
I need a standard rear calliper and a working Rev counter if you can help Laughing

6 Re: Drowning on Mon May 25, 2015 7:46 am

gtir_woody

You must love your brakes mate

7 Re: Drowning on Mon May 25, 2015 9:00 am

johnny gtir

That's just the brakes mate the list is endless inc more than I realised rare extras

8 Re: Drowning on Mon May 25, 2015 9:17 am

nomad

Admin
Admin
I see a pulsar parts raffle coming ..... Laughing

9 Re: Drowning on Mon May 25, 2015 10:28 am

gtir_pimp

My favourite front brakes on my old pulsar was the Godspeed set up, they're the muts nuts, preferred them to wilwoods and the hi specs.

10 Re: Drowning on Mon May 25, 2015 10:33 am

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
^ what calipers was used, what disc size ?

11 Re: Drowning on Mon May 25, 2015 10:42 am

gtir_pimp

I really can't remember as it was pulsar number 2 of 4 so was a long time ago now. It was from the pearl pulsar if anyone remembers it? It was before this site existed and think there's thread and some info still on the gtiroc

12 Re: Drowning on Tue May 26, 2015 10:27 am

Supernova

Time to share the wealth. I need new brakes front and back hint hint.

What ever happened to that for sale thread????

13 Re: Drowning on Tue May 26, 2015 5:19 pm

johnny gtir

Like everything never got round to sorting it. My mate hit the nail on the head the other day I work to much (I know that but have little choice on that) and I put others first busy breaking a c2 gt for the lad I work with. Will I make on it no will I be left having to move the shell so scrap men don't see where one of my cars is yes but he was stuck and I hate seeing people I know or like stuck. As it happens a member on here might be getting one of the front sets only because from day 1 I met him has been a true gent and spent several times showing me a side of pulsar I don't know a great deal about but very interested in. He gave me a part free and although he is miles away I recon if I picked the phone up day or night he would put himself out to help as I would for him ( it's not bob) although he falls into the above

14 Re: Drowning on Sun May 31, 2015 8:58 am

dont we all hoard parts?
ive about 3 or 4 cars worth of interior parts a whole car for any thing i cant find if i need something
ive a wide arch kit maybe 3 turini bumpers ive more boost guages than anyone can ever use about 5 fuel pumps i could type for hours about the stuff ive got in various garages

15 Re: Drowning on Sun May 31, 2015 5:58 pm

johnny gtir

As I have mentioned before I know of people with a lot of stuff they no longer own a R and say they never will I keep telling myself there the ones with the problem lol. Have 9 gear boxes thought it was 7  not inc my par and quaife which are fitted but only a couple standard are marked up so need to fit and test or get inspected I will keep a couple sell the rest which will pay for another uprated box

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum