Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » Tattoos

Tattoos

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Tattoos on 1st June 2015, 10:12 pm

shroom

Just had a two hour sitting. Havent had any tattoos in over 5 years and was finishing off my sleeve so it was all on the back off my arm and near my armpit.

I was not looking forward to it but wasnt as bad as I remember but there was a rather fit bird working there who was helping out so I had to bite my lip and look hard lol

I heard Johnnys body is covered in tattoos and its a map for his man cave to locate all his burried rare pulsar parts. Guess were the Nismo optional extras are tattood? Haha

2 Re: Tattoos on 1st June 2015, 10:21 pm

Stu

Admin
Admin
Hahaha
I havent had any work done on mine for about 5 years maybe longer.
One day I will get it all finished lol

3 Re: Tattoos on 1st June 2015, 10:25 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
I thought they were just friction burns not a map yoursofunny
show me your sleeve then mr shroom ....
i have a couple of tattoo 's got them done when i was like 15- 16 ....not really felt the need for anymore as of yet although if there was a fit girl doing it i could be persuaded lol ...

4 Re: Tattoos on 1st June 2015, 10:26 pm

shroom

Its getting the time which is the problem! I know how quick time goes luckily the tattooist is still about so I wasnt to worried about time scales but just need to get it finished off as it anoys me.

5 Re: Tattoos on 1st June 2015, 10:33 pm

shroom

Got mostly Celtic designs on forarm and on top of arm and chest its the usual tribal stuff I had back as a lad. Prefer the celtic knotts and dogs etc quite cool stuff and visited the book of kells in Dublin were they decorate it with all the celtic designs.

6 Re: Tattoos on 1st June 2015, 10:49 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Looks quite cool mate thumbsup quite a big fan of black and grey work ... i keep promising myself to get a tattoo kit and have ago ... i had a go on my friends set up on fake skin come out pretty well ....

7 Re: Tattoos on 1st June 2015, 10:55 pm

shroom

Cheers mate Yeah I dont have any colour never really been a fan. Need to get about another 2-4 hours done to tie it all in and get a load of shading done. Would be fun to try it out top but wouldnt have the balls to tattoo someone else lol

Tom

8 Re: Tattoos on 2nd June 2015, 3:11 am

johnny gtir

Pig skin they practise on ain't it ? Just do what a few people I seen do get a kit stay sober wait untill others are pissed and say not fancy a tattoo. I keep nismo parts up my arse second shelf on the left lol.

9 Re: Tattoos on 2nd June 2015, 8:39 am

shroom

Jesus I bet that roll hoop strut brace took some pushing!

10 Re: Tattoos on 2nd June 2015, 7:46 pm

pulsarmoley

Nice ink there sir thumbsup I like this kind of tribal but cant stand tribal that's all block pattern, imo it looks shit. I need to get more done on my back. By the time ive finished it will look like a zoo Very Happy

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

11 Re: Tattoos on 2nd June 2015, 8:30 pm

shroom

Yeah I agree unfortunately I have all my upper arm and chest full of the block patern tribal. Going to try and blend it into the celtic stuff and hopefully should be alright. I did/do like the tribal but its a bit ott now and one dimensional. Guess its always a personal choice hence why Johnny has the GTiR workshop manual on his back, you never forget any part numbers that way.

12 Re: Tattoos on 5th June 2015, 4:00 pm

scotty6860

Nice work but still got the worse to come I have a full sleeve and full back done and nothing hurts as much as the inside joint on the arm and the elbow

13 Re: Tattoos on 5th June 2015, 4:23 pm

shroom

Cheers mate that's not too bad then as I have had the inside joint mostly done and half of the elbow so hopefully just some shading to finish it. Elbow is definitely a painful one not sure why

14 Re: Tattoos on 5th June 2015, 6:25 pm

scotty6860

It's right on the bone but you see a lot of people with it not done and it looks shit

15 Re: Tattoos on 5th June 2015, 9:09 pm

shroom

Got a fair bit of the elbow too do so thats going to be fun but as you say no pain no gain and only pussies leave it fresh :-)

The main problem I have is with twitchy muscle spazzing out so atleast the elbow and inner arm doesnt switch much so it isnt so bad. Its the tricep twitching that does me in trying to keep it still.

God knows how Johnny had his balls done

16 Re: Tattoos on 5th June 2015, 9:14 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
I heard he just popped them through hes string vest to help keep them still ... Shocked

17 Re: Tattoos on 5th June 2015, 9:15 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
My girlfriend had a chest piece done .... said it was worse than the elbow ...

18 Re: Tattoos on 5th June 2015, 9:20 pm

shroom

nomad wrote:My girlfriend had a chest piece done .... said it was worse than the elbow ...

Depends how big her chest is cum lol

Yes chest is also bad especially by the nipple woocha collar bone and all that. Armpit and nipple are serious. I have only got within an inch and its bad.

19 Re: Tattoos on 5th June 2015, 9:33 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Shes got boy tits Laughing

20 Re: Tattoos on 5th June 2015, 9:35 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin

21 Re: Tattoos on 5th June 2015, 9:36 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
See what i mean Laughing

22 Re: Tattoos on 5th June 2015, 10:12 pm

shroom

Thats unfair of you please post a picture about 15cm lower so I can asses your accusations.

Nice tattoo work there. I love proper tattoos like that with some thought to the design and look. I had my first at 15 so really I didnt pre think what I wanted hence the mish mash of tribal and celtic designs

23 Re: Tattoos on 5th June 2015, 10:40 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
No point mate i might aswell just show you my chest lol

24 Re: Tattoos on 5th June 2015, 10:41 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
this is my sons sleeve i did for him ...

25 Re: Tattoos on 5th June 2015, 10:42 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Obviously thats half way through being done ...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum