Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » Fed up

Fed up

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Fed up on Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:23 am

Alright alright I had a little emotional moment now I'm over it and you're right sorry bob Laughing took a chill pill now I'm all good again Very Happy I'll be straight up guys i do love this car, more than I ever have any other car and I've always been a petrol head but you are all right to a degree I should shut my moaning up an grin and bare it !!! Tbf though you all have gotta see I did kinda get stiched up in the first place but crying over spilt milk is gonna get me nowhere ! And as for capping power Johnny? I like the idea in concept but I know that's just not me I'm a mentalist with a death wish and I've not come all this way to produce another mid 400 pulsar.... I need to know what she will pull, I need that kind of exclusivity for me it makes it all worth it all the heartache and lost sleep etc ! But I also know that I need to keep the boost moderate for day to day or I'll blow something up ! Had a good long thought about it and the two boost settings (or more ) seems like my ideal setup! I can restrain myself but need the power if I happen to be lined up next to a lambo cough cough Wink right enough moaning from me and bob you've done an amazing job thank you and ur staff so much if it wasn't for you guys I really would've lost faith when bottom end went ! So yeah in short the cars ready when it's ready no rush, every nown again I become mortal and yesterday was one of them days but I'm back high up on my pedestal now and I will get our cars back on the map if not just for me , for everyone ! Let's make this the craziest beast about and let's get our cars values soar up to cossie levels Wink maybe this car will inspire a new generation of pulsar tuners or maybe it won't who knows ? What I do know is that this car is something special and that's good enough for me ! Btw all of you can feel free to give me a slap when you see me got being a whiny little bitch Wink haha

27 Re: Fed up on Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:31 pm

shroom

I will pass on the slap I heard you get aroused by men hitting you

28 Re: Fed up on Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:43 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

When is the mag feature out?

29 Re: Fed up on Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:46 pm

That was the other Pete, Andy ! Lol and quiet tom or I'll come and rape your little country ass bloody straw chewer Laughing

30 Re: Fed up on Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:56 pm

PartyPete

the one star club
the one star club
You still bitching pete Razz

31 Re: Fed up on Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:57 pm

PartyPete

the one star club
the one star club
Next months issue Andy, just seen some of the pics... Rub rub rub Shocked Razz

32 Re: Fed up on Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:59 pm

Nope I'm all good now Laughing

33 Re: Fed up on Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:05 pm

hreggtir

Events Organiser
Events Organiser
you cant beat experience Pete, I would seriously think about not running it full whack. we ran mine Saturday and got 350bhp, would love to keep it like that but going by experience I know it wont last, so we turned the boost down, now at 333 and still nice to drive ( once the gearbox is replaced anyway ha ) I don't know loads about cars but over the years I have learnt the more you do or the more you put on, its just more stuff that is likely to go wrong.

34 Re: Fed up on Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:10 pm

I know what you mean Danny but my eye is set on power besides if she brakes I'll fix her then swap her for an svt cobra mustang Laughing

35 Re: Fed up on Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:14 pm

hreggtir

Events Organiser
Events Organiser
Mmm v8 throaty roar

36 Re: Fed up on Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:50 pm

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
dual boost is a good idea with around 380 to 420hp low boost & 440-480hp high.
If engine/transmission/drivetrain & mapping spot on it should be reliable. drag use kills anything given enough chances as competitive launching 4wd is extreme on transmissions even uprated ones. Engines not so much trouble if built well but bottom ends tend get trouble as too many people set poor clearances due to lack of wanting a grind which don't always work well with ACL shell sizing & standard size polished journals. Fingers crossed it works out a good one.

37 Re: Fed up on Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:11 pm

Exactly Danny Wink haha and mr b with the setup I've got the higher end of the scale is more than likely gonna be 500bhp + but yeah 420 for street use is cool by me

38 Re: Fed up on Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:32 pm

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
^ do a raffle on the final hp Smile

39 Re: Fed up on Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:59 pm

I love that idea mr b so much so that I've put a seperate thread up haha !

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum