Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » eBay idiots!

eBay idiots!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: eBay idiots! on 17th July 2015, 1:12 pm

There you go Lieghton rep point is back I have you a positive one lol and talking about ebay the arm wideband sensor I bought off there is faulty and they've turned round and said they come with no guarantee so gonna have to go down the legal route ... Boy this is gonna be fun

27 Re: eBay idiots! on 17th July 2015, 9:40 pm

johnny gtir

Dodgy rep points who uses I phone in here keep saying it I find as you swipe it adds them. But it was not me

28 Re: eBay idiots! on 17th July 2015, 10:54 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Thanks mr  pete ..... 
I know johnny thats what happens when you have a shitty iphone lol  i would guess you could scroll down the other side of the page though ????

29 Re: eBay idiots! on 18th July 2015, 7:08 am

johnny gtir

Kind of but I an  right handed use my thumb on right side of screen. Like I say it was not me but it has happend normally I spit it. Like saying you could w++k with your other hand probably but not as comfortable or convienient lol

30 Re: eBay idiots! on 31st May 2017, 7:57 am

gtir_woody

Any ebay issue. I brought a Rotary/ Dremel tool with 300 accessories. Received the package, got all the accessories but no tool to use them. Emailed the seller, and they wanted to give me a $10 refund, fookin cheapskates, currently going back and forth with them at the moment, cheap Chinese crap. Only brought it for a small one off job really  fuming

31 Re: eBay idiots! on 31st May 2017, 8:06 am

mike74

yeah buying stuff from egay can be a bit of a hit or a miss at times and there's a lot of nuggets out there  Sad

my dremel died a few days ago while polishing something so I bought this instead:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Osaki-Multi-Purpose-Power-Toolkit-219-Pce-/142266023487?hash=item211fb73e3f:g:qdwAAOSw9GhYk2z4

seems good value and works perfectly....dunno if it'll stand the test of time though but its Japanese made

32 Re: eBay idiots! on 31st May 2017, 8:17 am

gtir_woody

That looks better than mine and around the same price.

33 Re: eBay idiots! on 31st May 2017, 10:34 am

nomad

Admin
Admin
I got the very same one but without the extender on the right hand side .... its the same one that the disc exploded and near took me eyeball out Shocked

34 Re: eBay idiots! on 31st May 2017, 10:54 am

gtir_woody

@nomad wrote:I got the very same one but without the extender on the right hand side .... its the same one that the disc exploded  and near took me eyeball out Shocked

Far out, sounds like you were lucky then?

35 Re: eBay idiots! on 31st May 2017, 11:09 am

mike74

tut tut, should've had on safety glasses...just like I always do Rolling Eyes

36 Re: eBay idiots! on 31st May 2017, 11:27 am

gtir_woody

I had a close call and ever since I always were safety glasses even on the smallest of jobs.

37 Re: eBay idiots! on 31st May 2017, 11:28 am

gtir_woody

Its annoying because I only ordered this for a small job, but think Ill get by using other methods because I cant be bothered waiting now.

38 Re: eBay idiots! on 31st May 2017, 7:20 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Yeah half the disc was stuck down the side of my eyeball i had to pull it out .. i had just finished welding in a hydro in my brother in laws bmw was just cutting around some plastic trim then bam felt like somebody had punched me in the eye .. should of been wearing glasses but was rushing about as normal lol

39 Re: eBay idiots! on 2nd June 2017, 11:00 am

gtir_woody

Got a full refund and got to keep the stuff I already received, so cant really complain about that Smile

40 Re: eBay idiots! on 2nd June 2017, 11:57 am

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
I'm a fooker for grinding small stuff without glasses . is silly really as so easy for something happen .

41 Re: eBay idiots! on 3rd June 2017, 7:26 am

gtir_woody

We all do it, I've invested in alot of different safety glasses/ shields for different jobs at home.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum