Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » Tech room » Help and Advice » Rear wheel stud

Rear wheel stud

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rear wheel stud on 17th July 2015, 5:47 am

Indy

HI chaps I've snapped a wheel stud on the rear so running on 3 nuts at the moment if anyone can help by bringing a spare one down on Saturday that would be a great help
Thanks in advanced chaps

2 Re: Rear wheel stud on 17th July 2015, 6:05 am

johnny gtir

If you get stuck mate plenty places sell them cheap. Is the nut stuck on the old bit of stud? Have you a spare nut. Take it it's running standard studs

3 Re: Rear wheel stud on 17th July 2015, 6:37 am

Indy

Yeh johnny was at bobs the other day and snapped one they are standard studs don't know if I can go in to a motor factors and just pick one m12x1.25 stud up

4 Re: Rear wheel stud on 17th July 2015, 11:33 am

Tell bob to bring one of mine down cuz I've just swapped all my ones for extended studs !!!

5 Re: Rear wheel stud on 17th July 2015, 3:33 pm

Indy

Thanks Pete I don't know if he has already left I tryed akal the motor factors and no luck

6 Re: Rear wheel stud on 5th August 2015, 3:13 am

MonkOnAToilet

Anyone know the length of the factory ones? I've got one that is stripped and am looking to replace it.

Cheers.

7 Re: Rear wheel stud on 5th August 2015, 11:51 am

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
Normal is about 40-42mm

8 Re: Rear wheel stud on 5th August 2015, 3:06 pm

Indy

Got mine from mr bobby thanks its easy enough to do just whack it out with a hammer take the 2 bolts holding the carriers to the hub and wiggle the disk it should just fall out then replace it from the back put it all together and don't for get to tighten twice with the wheel on then it should be good to go

9 Re: Rear wheel stud on 5th August 2015, 8:41 pm

gtir_pimp

So your wheels haven't fallen off yet? Lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum