Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » Who was at ten of the best

Who was at ten of the best

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Who was at ten of the best on 26th July 2015, 7:32 pm

PartyPete

the one star club
the one star club
I saw a pulsar in the car park, reg ends in tvo I think it was...sure iv seen it on here?!

2 Re: Who was at ten of the best on 26th July 2015, 8:02 pm

mightydquinn

I went today but didn't take the R. I went in my mates Impreza! If I'd have known you were there I'd have come and said hello! What did you go over in?

3 Re: Who was at ten of the best on 26th July 2015, 8:06 pm

johnny gtir

He drives a pink Kia picanto as a daily

4 Re: Who was at ten of the best on 26th July 2015, 8:20 pm

PartyPete

the one star club
the one star club
Ahh man! Just went in a mates Mazda, never been before but it fantastic till it peed it down! Surprised you didn't see me, probably the tallest person there haha! A pink Kia? Sweet ride Razz

5 Re: Who was at ten of the best on 26th July 2015, 8:41 pm

johnny gtir

Any big names there ?

6 Re: Who was at ten of the best on 26th July 2015, 9:08 pm

mightydquinn

I was believing that the pink picanto was your daily!! Lol!
Yep, surprised we didn't run into each other as the venue isn't massive!
It was good until it started raining, we timed it good, we were in the drag grand stand when it started raining, and then we went into the handling grandstand to watch the finals etc from there so stayed pretty dry! It was shit though as it deffo spoilt it seen as they never even did the finals for the 1/4 mile!
I thought there was a lack of big names there this year to be honest Johnny, no Forrest, no Norris designs or anything either! Quickest car ran a 9.02, which obviously ain't slow, but last year the winner ran in the 7's! Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum