Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » New forum members » helllllloooooo

helllllloooooo

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 helllllloooooo on 8th March 2012, 6:54 am

pesh

Hi everyone.. i'll ring you later bob Wink

2 Re: helllllloooooo on 8th March 2012, 7:16 am

Stu

Admin
Admin
Dont believe him Bob, he was gonna ring me the other day, he didnt tho lol
just aswell tho as he only waffles on and i cant understand a word of his southern accent lol I love you

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

3 Re: helllllloooooo on 8th March 2012, 7:21 am

pesh

pulsar_stu wrote:Dont believe him Bob, he was gonna ring me the other day, he didnt tho lol
just aswell tho as he only waffles on and i cant understand a word of his southern accent lol I love you

I've not forgotten you stu Razz . Been busy at work but now that ive finished a night shift i'll bell you once i'm up Wink

4 Re: helllllloooooo on 8th March 2012, 8:20 am

nomad

Admin
Admin
Welcome to the forum pesh. ahem and whats wrong with a southern accent its them northern ones tut pie this by gum pet tongue

5 Re: helllllloooooo on 8th March 2012, 8:36 am

Stu

Admin
Admin
What's wrong with it? Its a fairy accent! You all sound like women unless you've got a voice like Bobs!

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

6 Re: helllllloooooo on 8th March 2012, 10:31 am

richpulsar

Hi pesh welcome to the new site mate, and where do I stand in this argument as I'm half southern/northern dads a tottenham lad and mums a geordie so I'm guessing I'm half southern fairy half northern monkey.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum