Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Gtir related Discussion » Randon door knocks

Randon door knocks

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Randon door knocks on 24th October 2015, 8:04 pm

Stu

Admin
Admin
Over the years of owning gtirs i have had random people knocking my door to talk about pulsars Laughing
I have had local lads drive by and spot the car and stop and wanna chat.
Pizza drivers.
Indian restaurant delivery driver.
And just now a taxi man was driving passed. Dropped his fare off and come back to knock the door and have a chat about my pulsar Laughing
Anyone else have people knocking their door to talk gtir?

2 Re: Randon door knocks on 24th October 2015, 8:10 pm

hreggtir

Events Organiser
Events Organiser
haven't had people knocking but if I've been outside tinkering then yeah, people stop and chat

3 Re: Randon door knocks on 24th October 2015, 8:26 pm

I've a few people do u turns and follow me into tesco to ask about it

4 Re: Randon door knocks on 24th October 2015, 9:03 pm

johnny gtir

After the recent knock at a certain door anyone comes near my door I will shoot the postman has 2 wounds already lol.

5 Re: Randon door knocks on 24th October 2015, 9:07 pm

shroom

I have had a few people Stu over the years, had a few people on the Sunday market talking to me about it as I parked up, usually in Petrol stations a few times now get a few chavs dribbling over it. Also had a random chap by halfords going on about having pne 10 yeara ago. Its a great car! Japfest was great there were loads of people asking about them was really refreshing! There getting rarer and rarer and hopfully shaking that scabby image they used to have.

6 Re: Randon door knocks on 24th October 2015, 9:07 pm

pulsarmoley

Not yet but now ive moved the old girl into another unit, one of the neighbours said his boy wants to see her...

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

7 Re: Randon door knocks on 24th October 2015, 9:07 pm

Stu

Admin
Admin
@hreggtir wrote:haven't had people knocking but if I've been outside tinkering then yeah, people stop and chat
I have had this too. People are more likely to stop and chat if you are already out arent they.

robd wrote:I've a few people do u turns and follow me into tesco to ask about it
I havent had this happen but have had people come over to me as im filling up at the petrol station.

@johnny gtir wrote:After the recent knock at a certain door anyone comes near my door I will shoot the postman has 2 wounds already lol.
Lol hightened awareness mate Laughing

8 Re: Randon door knocks on 24th October 2015, 9:11 pm

Stu

Admin
Admin
@shroom wrote:I have had a few people Stu over the years, had a few people on the Sunday market talking to me about it as I parked up, usually in Petrol stations a few times now get a few chavs dribbling over it. Also had a random chap by halfords going on about having pne 10 yeara ago. Its a great car! Japfest was great there were loads of people asking about them was really refreshing! There getting rarer and rarer and hopfully shaking that scabby image they used to have.
Yeah that chav label has been and gone now Smile
This taxi driver tonight said he had one and was very knowledgeable about them. Was good to have a real in depth talk with him. Just like our old meets Tom Smile

@pulsarmoley wrote:Not yet but now ive moved the old girl into another unit, one of the neighbours said his boy wants to see her...
Get the young lad over. Start his interest young. We need them to take over from us when we leave this earth lol
My 12 year old son has already dibbed mine haha

9 Re: Randon door knocks on 24th October 2015, 9:12 pm

hreggtir

Events Organiser
Events Organiser
My oldest is in his third year of motorsport engineering course, his tutor keeps asking him if I can bring it in one day.

10 Re: Randon door knocks on 24th October 2015, 9:15 pm

johnny gtir

Get the young lad over. Start his interest young. We need them to take over from us when we leave this earth lol
Your history would say you will of owned at least two more by the time he is 17 stu  Cool

11 Re: Randon door knocks on 24th October 2015, 9:19 pm

pulsarmoley

@Stu wrote:
@pulsarmoley wrote:Not yet but now ive moved the old girl into another unit, one of the neighbours said his boy wants to see her...

Well i said boy but not sure how old he is, i know he's in the process of moving into a unit with a glanza so will have something to chat about

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

12 Re: Randon door knocks on 24th October 2015, 9:23 pm

Stu

Admin
Admin
@hreggtir wrote:My oldest is in his third year of motorsport engineering course, his tutor keeps asking him if I can bring it in one day.
Thats ace. Hes in the perfect job. Has he decided what sector of motorsport he wants to go into?
Rally, gp, btcc or are gis goals not that high yet? Clio cup or something else?

@johnny gtir wrote:

Your history would say you will of owned at least two more by the time he is 17 stu  Cool
Haha i hope that i have learnt my lesson now mate. If i have two more i hope it makes a fleet of 3 pulsars on my drive Smile

13 Re: Randon door knocks on 24th October 2015, 9:42 pm

shroom

Yeah Stu the image has got a lot better Very Happy and thats cool moss the J10! But im sure its rebuilding slowly this year has been fun too!

14 Re: Randon door knocks on 24th October 2015, 9:52 pm

Stu

Admin
Admin
@shroom wrote:Yeah Stu the image has got a lot better Very Happy and thats cool moss the J10! But im sure its rebuilding slowly this year has been fun too!
I miss the j10 days too. I have found a club similar to j10 tho and only in cannock. I have been to one of their meets and it was very good. They meet on a thursday evening tho.
When im back on the road i will see if i can get a mini meet going again. Mattygreen keeps asking about one.

15 Re: Randon door knocks on 24th October 2015, 9:57 pm

hreggtir

Events Organiser
Events Organiser
Stu: This Cannock meet, you don't see a big bloke called Rob wears glasses with a green, I think, focus rs, think he has a few fords, or did have

16 Re: Randon door knocks on 24th October 2015, 9:59 pm

Stu

Admin
Admin
@hreggtir wrote:Stu: This Cannock meet, you don't see a big bloke called Rob wears glasses with a green, I think, focus rs, think he has a few fords, or did have
No mate. Its all jap cars. Well it was when i went.

17 Re: Randon door knocks on 24th October 2015, 10:00 pm

hreggtir

Events Organiser
Events Organiser
Oh ok, just a bloke from work, lives in Cannock, just wondered

18 Re: Randon door knocks on 24th October 2015, 10:08 pm

Stu

Admin
Admin
Its cannock chase they have rhe meet at. But its more Hednesford way as they go to Hednesford tesco too which is about 2 miles from the chase..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum