Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » what you get ....

what you get ....

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 what you get .... on 28th December 2015, 4:28 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Any people get tools for xmas .... every year i always get tools or mechanic related items ... like engine crane or compressor welders etc ....

2 Re: what you get .... on 28th December 2015, 4:29 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
This year i got this ....

Last edited by nomad on 28th December 2015, 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

3 Re: what you get .... on 28th December 2015, 4:29 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin

4 Re: what you get .... on 28th December 2015, 4:46 pm

Stu

Admin
Admin
Looks a good jack Smile

I didnt get anything car relates. Got cd's and dvd's and the usual socks and smellys Laughing

5 Re: what you get .... on 28th December 2015, 5:27 pm

pulsarmoley

Yeah i got the usual lynx sets, aftershaves etc so i went out and bought myself a new 40" 4k smart tv Smile

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

6 Re: what you get .... on 28th December 2015, 5:29 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Never beat a good pack of socks pressie .... helps keep your feet warm while laying under the pulsar lol ....

7 Re: what you get .... on 28th December 2015, 6:19 pm

Whytie

I was pleased with this

8 Re: what you get .... on 28th December 2015, 7:11 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Awesome see thats what its all about .... man tools Wink
I see ao where doing 4k 50" tele's for quite cheap ....

9 Re: what you get .... on 28th December 2015, 7:44 pm

pulsarmoley

I got mine from curry's in the boxing day sale, nearly £250 off.

10 Re: what you get .... on 28th December 2015, 8:44 pm

wrc

I got some polybushes Razz

11 Re: what you get .... on 28th December 2015, 9:09 pm

gtir_woody

I did get some wood working tools this year from dad, as im always stealing his when I got to make something.

The missus brought me one of those 2-1 Asus tablet/laptops which is pretty handy.

12 Re: what you get .... on 28th December 2015, 11:32 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Thats pretty cool means you can browse the forum in the garage while drinking and working on the r Laughing

13 Re: what you get .... on 28th December 2015, 11:33 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
You into woodworking then woody is that hence the name ????

14 Re: what you get .... on 28th December 2015, 11:48 pm

gtir_woody

It's handy being smaller and more portable than my big laptop.

Woody actually comes from my last name, always been called it since I was a kid Laughing

15 Re: what you get .... on 29th December 2015, 12:22 am

splmum

@nomad wrote:
Nice Smile

16 Re: what you get .... on 29th December 2015, 12:24 am

splmum

@Whytie wrote:I was pleased with this

Nice Smile

A mate has one of these, heaps of torque for tightening and undoing. I just get by with 'air'.

17 Re: what you get .... on 29th December 2015, 12:32 am

splmum

Got an iPad Air, but getting the misses to return it as I already have an ASUS T100 2-1 tablet (which works good for me, being an old fella and not into selfies and shite).

Also got a 3 stand (elephants) herb tray, a box of chocolates (all gone, hehehehe and nice), and a $100 gift voucher that the misses has claimed.

18 Re: what you get .... on 29th December 2015, 12:35 am

splmum

@pulsarmoley wrote:Yeah i got the usual lynx sets, aftershaves etc so i went out and bought myself a new 40" 4k smart tv Smile
Always good for relaxin' with an ale when the R gives you the tits.

19 Re: what you get .... on 29th December 2015, 1:51 am

gtir_woody

@splmum wrote:Got an iPad Air, but getting the misses to return it as I already have an ASUS T100 2-1 tablet (which works good for me, being an old fella and not into selfies and shite).

Also got a 3 stand (elephants) herb tray, a box of chocolates (all gone, hehehehe and nice), and a $100 gift voucher that the misses has claimed.

how you find the T100? Im happy with mine but takes a bloody long time to charge the thing

20 Re: what you get .... on 29th December 2015, 12:47 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
What sort of torque do you get out of those .... i bought my brother in law a a cat 131 xpro air rachet cost me 90quid but torque is 500lbs was the most powerful one i could get ...its very air hungry though ...

21 Re: what you get .... on 29th December 2015, 8:40 pm

splmum

@gtir_woody wrote:
@splmum wrote:Got an iPad Air, but getting the misses to return it as I already have an ASUS T100 2-1 tablet (which works good for me, being an old fella and not into selfies and shite).

how you find the T100? Im happy with mine but takes a bloody long time to charge the thing

I find mine ok, I use it at school as well (2 days a week) and have a charge lead always attached so it's recharging when not being used.

Yeah, takes a while to recharge, you have to remember to put it on charge overnight so it gets a good 8 hour hit, but you will get into the habit of plugging it in every night.

Only bug I have is when taking photo's, the front mount camera can be a pain sometimes.

22 Re: what you get .... on 29th December 2015, 8:47 pm

splmum

@nomad wrote:What sort of torque do you get out of those .... i bought my brother in law a a cat 131 xpro air rachet cost me 90quid but torque is 500lbs was the most powerful one i could get ...its very air hungry though ...

Specs say 600 ft./lbs max (so pretty gutsy).

Constant use: Can remove 450 bolts tightened at 400 ft-lb in one battery charge.

23 Re: what you get .... on 29th December 2015, 8:52 pm

pulsarmoley

@splmum wrote:
@pulsarmoley wrote:Yeah i got the usual lynx sets, aftershaves etc so i went out and bought myself a new 40" 4k smart tv Smile
Always good for relaxin' with an ale and watching tits.

Laughing

24 Re: what you get .... on 29th December 2015, 9:04 pm

gtir_woody

@splmum wrote:
@gtir_woody wrote:

I find mine ok, I use it at school as well (2 days a week) and have a charge lead always attached so it's recharging when not being used.

Yeah, takes a while to recharge, you have to remember to put it on charge overnight so it gets a good 8 hour hit, but you will get into the habit of plugging it in every night.

Only bug I have is when taking photo's, the front mount camera can be a pain sometimes.

I havent used the camera yet, probably still use my phone for that. I brought a 32gb SD card to get some more space and set-up OneDrive, its really handy to share files between my phone/ computers now.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum