Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » New forum members » Ex Subaru and new Pulsar owner from Doncaster

Ex Subaru and new Pulsar owner from Doncaster

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Ex Subaru and new Pulsar owner from Doncaster on 26th January 2016, 10:20 pm

zakhustwaite


So I've bought my first pulsar after years of wanting one since I was about 15!! Had my 320bhp Subaru before but some idiotic driving in bad conditions left me with a hole shaped like a tree in the front of that.

So now I've got myself a fully forged decent spec'd (390bhp??) Pulsar! Few bits of tlc, bit of spray paint peel on the bumpers, few clips for the interior, bolt the bucket seats in properly, stick my racing harnesses in properly then sort the radiator! Continually runs even when the cars been off for ages. Get that sorted this weekend hopefully though! Give it a good service, get cambelt done too then make it my own

johnny gtir

avatar
moderator
moderator
Welcome to the forum where you based ? You might struggle with cambelt

pulsarmoley

avatar
moderator
moderator
Welcome to the forum fella. You wont regret buying it and if you have any questions feel free to ask away. There are some very knowledgable members on here and together most questions can be answered. Where did you purchase your new toy?


_________________
Natural selection does not work quick enough  Evil or Very Mad

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

Cosmic73

avatar
My daily driver's a 2004 wrx, cracking motor Very Happy
By the way theres no cam belt in the Pulsar, its a timing chain

zakhustwaite


No I'd let someone do cambelt but service stuff I can do haha. I'm up in Doncaster! And sweet cheers man. It was from a fella down in Basildon, it's yellow with a carbon fibre bonnet. Was in last January's hap performance mag

zakhustwaite


No wonder I couldn't find any history of a cambelt change hahaha!! Cheers mate

nomad

avatar
Admin
Admin
I know the car your talking about.... does have white wheels ??? ... yeah its a chain driven engine so no cambelt to change .... anyway welcome to the forum ... and congrats on your new purchase thumbsup


_________________
"Official post whore" and all round superhero....

Stu

avatar
Admin
Admin
Welcome to the club mate.
Good to see you on here.
Looks like you have bought a real nice and sorted gtir Smile


_________________
Back againTwisted Evil
http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

shroom

avatar
@Cosmic73 wrote:My daily driver's a 2004 wrx, cracking motor Very Happy
By the way theres no cam belt in the Pulsar, its a timing chain

Sorry you have gone right down in my estimations. You own a Subaru! What a Face















zakhustwaite


Cheers stu!
And yeah that's the one buddy, do you know anything about it? And anyone know why my radiator stays on constantly, could it be a thermostat setting? Keep having to disconnect the battery so it turns off.. Not ideal! Lol

gtir_woody

avatar
moderator
moderator
Welcome to the forum mate Smile

kevmc76

avatar
@shroom wrote:
@Cosmic73 wrote:My daily driver's a 2004 wrx, cracking motor Very Happy
By the way theres no cam belt in the Pulsar, its a timing chain

Sorry you have gone right down in my estimations. You own a Subaru! What a Face

Nothing wrong with them  moonie  













PartyPete

avatar
the one star club
the one star club
Hello! Great looking car, you not got the mag it was featured in? I'm sure some one on here will if not. Don't worry about shroom, he's always bitchin about something Razz

zakhustwaite


Hahaha! I like sheoom already. I have got the mag on my phone but not a clue how to upload the pics onto here lol

Cosmic73

avatar
@kevmc76 wrote:
@shroom wrote:
@Cosmic73 wrote:My daily driver's a 2004 wrx, cracking motor Very Happy
By the way theres no cam belt in the Pulsar, its a timing chain

Sorry you have gone right down in my estimations. You own a Subaru! What a Face

Nothing wrong with them  moonie  



It's getting sold as soon as my GTIR is running!  Very Happy
Have i redeemed myself?
you the man













Stu

avatar
Admin
Admin
@zakhustwaite wrote:Hahaha! I like sheoom already.

Ohhhhh i think we have shrooms new forum bitch name Laughing
SHEooom Laughing


_________________
Back againTwisted Evil
http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

shroom

avatar
Zak your fine you are open about your Subaru ownership we all make mistakes in life and its about been open and honest and moving forward with our lives as you have done with your GTiR purchase.

As for cosmic he has been hiding his unfortunate disease and only now comes out of the closet of Subaru ownership! Although we are all brothers and I will offer you free councelling cosmic to rid you of this devil car and take you to the cherished lands of Nissan. You are one step away from greatness.

Cosmic73

avatar
@shroom wrote:Zak your fine you are open about your Subaru ownership we all make mistakes in life and its about been open and honest and moving forward with our lives as you have done with your GTiR purchase.

As for cosmic he has been hiding his unfortunate disease and only now comes out of the closet of Subaru ownership! Although we are all brothers and I will offer you free councelling cosmic to rid you of this devil car and take you to the cherished lands of Nissan. You are one step away from greatness.

Every night I'll whip myself with birch branches to remove the vile stench of the Scooby  whip
Then only another month to go before the mighty GTIR is fired up....... bounce

Bandyleg

avatar
Welcome to the nut house man, Ignore these lot about Scoobys!! Just next time don't admit nothing lol!

shroom

avatar
@Stu wrote:
@zakhustwaite wrote:Hahaha! I like sheoom already.

Ohhhhh i think we have shrooms new forum bitch name Laughing
SHEooom Laughing

For the cheap cheap price of £37.95 I can be whatever you want to call me Stu !

nomad

avatar
Admin
Admin
Im off to check my penny jar Laughing


_________________
"Official post whore" and all round superhero....

Cosmic73

avatar
@shroom wrote:
@Stu wrote:
@zakhustwaite wrote:Hahaha! I like sheoom already.

Ohhhhh i think we have shrooms new forum bitch name Laughing
SHEooom Laughing

For the cheap cheap price of £37.95 I can be whatever you want to call me Stu !

That's a bit steep,
a pint and a packet of pork scratchings is the going rate where i come from.
Erm so i've heard. Embarassed

Stu

avatar
Admin
Admin
Fuck paying for the privilege Laughing Its far better when the person doesn't approve Laughing
Any spare pennies in that jar for me Lieghton? I'm fecking skint for the next month now and I'm going out for my birthdsy next weekend Laughing


_________________
Back againTwisted Evil
http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

zakhustwaite


Remind me not to mention subarus again

Stu

avatar
Admin
Admin
@zakhustwaite wrote:Remind me not to mention subarus again
Laughing


_________________
Back againTwisted Evil
http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum