Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Gtir related Discussion » Flocking

Flocking

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Flocking on 21st February 2016, 7:45 pm

ckd281081

Is there a big demand out there for flocking? I'm chatting to a guy about buying his kit and starting doing it, just thought id see what peoples thoughts are on the demand for flocking as i have no idea myself.

Cheers

2 Re: Flocking on 21st February 2016, 8:08 pm

gtir_woody

Johnny knows abit on the topic I think.

3 Re: Flocking on 21st February 2016, 8:21 pm

if done correctly it can be a huge help driving at certain times of the year
ive a few bits some are very good quality and look very good ive a few other bits done and they can crack peel off ect
if you learn how to do it well could be a worthwhile sideline
how much is he selling his kit for?

4 Re: Flocking on 21st February 2016, 8:45 pm

johnny gtir

What kit is it and quality of job is everthing. Fully changing the colours of flock can take a while so need good market or people will be waiting long times or you will make nothing. Posting stuff makes it a expensive job. I post my part my time to wrap it all up cost to wrap it and send it. More so your time to wrap it properly enough to trust the couriour companies cost and cost of delivering it back can all limit your orders /profit

5 Re: Flocking on 22nd February 2016, 7:17 am

ckd281081

Cheers for that Johnny. Its this kit here...

http://www.theflockingshop.co.uk/microflocker---starter-kit-x28mid-levelx29-742-p.asp

Selling it for £600 with what he says is around £200 of materials. Not something you'd really recommend then? More hassle than its worth?

6 Re: Flocking on 22nd February 2016, 1:32 pm

johnny gtir

No mate just pointing the downside of it. For that price you will easy make your money back then still have it to sell if you do decide to sell it on

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum