Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » Advice

Advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Advice on Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:14 pm

Gti-r dannyboy

So I have suspected for sometime now that my wife has been seeing some man on the side. The usual red flags are there, She hides her phone screen, new underwear all the time and goes out with "the girls" a lot! I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep.
Anyways...last night around midnight I hid under my Nissan waiting for her to come home. When she got to the house, she got out of someone's car while buttoning her shirt back up, then took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.
It was at that moment while I was crouched behind my Pulsar gtir that I noticed a hairline crack in the rear shock mounting bracket. Is that something I can weld or do i need to replace the whole bracket? Wink

Last edited by Gti-r dannyboy on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Advice on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:20 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
What part of the bracket are you talking about the one with two bolt holes bottom of the shock ..... not sure i can comment on the rest of the post .... but sounds like you need a trade in ....

3 Re: Advice on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:21 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
What phone does she have as there is ways of hacking bits dependant on phone apps etc ...

4 Re: Advice on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:38 pm

Cosmic73

If I'd have realised you were under your R after i dropped off your missus the other night i could've took a look at the mount,
Laughing

5 Re: Advice on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:46 pm

gtir_woody

It would depend on what part and how bad, I would be concerned about adding a lot of heat to the strut.

I'd start capturing everything you see on camera and sit down with her for a home movie and explanation Laughing

6 Re: Advice on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:56 pm

shroom

Cosmic73 wrote:If I'd have realised you were under your R after i dropped off your missus the other night i could've took a look at the mount,
Laughing

Haha well it is Stoke what do you expect Laughing christ I wouldnt be able to fit under an atra lol tight squeeze!

7 Re: Advice on Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:04 pm

Gti-r dannyboy

Hope you're not taking me too seriously nomad!!!

8 Re: Advice on Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:02 pm

buckym120

Hes taken it a bit serious...but reckon thsts just to throw you off the scent thst he was the one dropping her off

9 Re: Advice on Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:32 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Damn bucky you have exposed my plan .... still atleast i can stop wearing the chicken costume as a disguise now .... Laughing

10 Re: Advice on Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:47 pm

gtir_woody

Chicken costume lol that's an awesome idea, made me laugh Laughing chicken

11 Re: Advice on Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:04 pm

Cosmic73

did she sing 'I FEEL LIKE CHICKEN TONIGHT' as you give her a good stuffing?
Laughing

12 Re: Advice on Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:18 pm

gtir_woody

I used to stuff a hundred of the fookers a day, had the time of my life Laughing

13 Re: Advice on Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:37 pm

buckym120

First shroom and the welsh stuffing sheep now you boys down under stuffing chickens....dirty fuckers

14 Re: Advice on Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:15 pm

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
gets a rep for creative post that made me smile :-)

15 Re: Advice on Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:47 pm

Bandyleg

piss taker

Nothing more to add!!

16 Re: Advice on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:04 pm

gtir_woody

buckym120 wrote:First shroom and the welsh stuffing sheep now you boys down under stuffing chickens....dirty fuckers

They are just the beginning Laughing

17 Re: Advice on Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:13 pm

shroom

Yeah those down under folk warm up with a chicken then they start on the sheep. They are just as bloody bad!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum