Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » Tech room » Help and Advice » Help!

Help!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 14]

326 Re: Help! on 2nd October 2016, 8:19 pm

johnny gtir

Ha ha yep and then snap chat him. The car and Pete have come on a long way but I helped (groomed) him in his early days so I know i am first message if that day every dose come lol

327 Re: Help! on 2nd October 2016, 10:21 pm

GTI-R US

Management
Management
Well done Neil
I had no doubts at all that the box would all work fine after your attention to every detail

Pete you chose wisely in letting him build that up for you the engibe he built himself is without fault and proved same with gearbox too. Once it has a few miles on it i think youll have (at long last) a very reliable durable gearbox thumbsup

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

328 Re: Help! on 4th October 2016, 6:34 am

PartyPete

the one star club
the one star club
Johnny you vulture calm down haha, I haven't given up because I've come too far to just give up with it like a little bitch (all though it's been close) . I'll change the oil soon and do another 200 miles at half throttle then I'll go for it. Yes bob Neil was definitely the best guy for the job no doubt! If all stays well then I can slowly continue onwards with the car, there's plenty more I want to do to it, loads of fiddly little jobs that want attention, and then bigger more expensive things, as well as trying to sort out what's holding it back from making the power that it should be doing on this turbo!

329 Re: Help! on 4th October 2016, 8:16 am

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
give it bit more whaz after oil change if all well then after final change build up to a spanking but wait till brace fitted before serious spank or launch it .
2 pars I built been perfect for few yaar, mine gets spanked on drag runs & on road traffic light racing as love taking on bikes and rich boys in the daddy funded porsche, cost me quite a bit of money in parts, fuel and cop bribes lol ... cops are more expensive than fuel per mile here :-(

330 Re: Help! on 4th October 2016, 9:43 am

PartyPete

the one star club
the one star club
Yes I won't be thrashing it till the brace is on....I feel I will always be cautious now tbh. Hopefully me and the new box can build up some trust!
I spank a 911 and an m3 once, very satisfying indeed!

331 Re: Help! on 7th October 2016, 9:53 pm

PartyPete

the one star club
the one star club

1st oil change after the first 200 mile bed in, looks good, nothing bad lurking around in there

332 Re: Help! on 8th October 2016, 5:17 am

gtir_woody

First thing I thought when I saw this was it looked like an alcoholic beverage Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum