Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » insanity workout ......

insanity workout ......

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 insanity workout ...... on 12th May 2016, 8:28 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Well i decided to start the insanity workout today .... had it downloaded for a while but thought fook it im going to start it as im only getting fatter Laughing
So day one down i gotta say its a killer only another 59 days to go duh

2 Re: insanity workout ...... on 12th May 2016, 8:39 pm

Gostek

Events Organiser
Events Organiser
Well done mate thumbsup just be careful not to overdo it cos this is not beginner level of cardio...

Oh and diet... Diet helps a lot pie

3 Re: insanity workout ...... on 12th May 2016, 8:47 pm

gtir_woody

What does it involve doing mate?

4 Re: insanity workout ...... on 12th May 2016, 8:54 pm

johnny gtir

Lots of excercise and at early morning I think

5 Re: insanity workout ...... on 12th May 2016, 9:24 pm

gtir_woody

That's what I was thinking mate lol, might not fit in with my diet of JD Laughing

6 Re: insanity workout ...... on 12th May 2016, 10:18 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Its just a flat out workout plenty of cardio jumping about and just got to go as flat out as you can for 45minutes ish quite a few videos on youtube to get a feel of what it involves ... i used to go running alot but its so far different from that ... your ment to get up and do it in the morning but i cant do that as life just doesnt allow that so coming home and doing it ...

7 Re: insanity workout ...... on 12th May 2016, 11:10 pm

gtir_woody

I tried the whole fitness thing before, hardest thing for me was staying motivated and not getting bored.

8 Re: insanity workout ...... on 13th May 2016, 5:18 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Very good to try and keep fit. I am 34 but being going gym and doing fitness since I was 15, so hopefully I will be benefitting form this in my later years. I feel great now and have loads of energy and strength now, will see what the 40th hold.

To help you through this, post a picture of how you look now at day one, then day 30, then at day 59.

Go on do it we will rally you on.

9 Re: insanity workout ...... on 13th May 2016, 9:11 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
I wouldnt put that on anybody ... nobody wants to see my fat body Laughing
Day 2 done it was harder than i expected a couple of times i thought i was going to throw up where i was so fooked ... got through it though its going to be hard to keep up this routine i think ... all i can do is give it my best ....

10 Re: insanity workout ...... on 19th May 2016, 8:54 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Now on day 8 its defo not easy ive lost a couple of pounds though ... not sure if its the excercise or the healthier eating ...

11 Re: insanity workout ...... on 27th May 2016, 11:17 am

gtir_pimp

I Listen to some heavy metal or d&b when at the gym, helps a hell of a lot, drink black coffee, take some fat burners, eat 6 times a day and you will get there quicker

12 Re: insanity workout ...... on 27th May 2016, 12:18 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Fat burners ???? Where do i get them from ???

13 Re: insanity workout ...... on 27th May 2016, 12:47 pm

shroom

Bob does an "insanity" workout every day at work. Its called working on a Pulsar. Thats insanity in itself!

Do you really need to waste money on supplements, im sure just doing this and eating sensibly will be more than enough?

14 Re: insanity workout ...... on 27th May 2016, 9:17 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
I am eating sensible but not losing the wieght as fast as i would like ... i dont know how taking something like that would affect my medication i take ....

15 Re: insanity workout ...... on 27th May 2016, 9:28 pm

gtir_woody

Id lose my mind working on pulsars everyday Laughing

Good work for keeping the exercise and diet up mate

16 Re: insanity workout ...... on 31st May 2016, 12:40 am

grim_d

I hate those insanity adverts, always come on whilst I'm lying on thr couch munching crisps after work in the morning. Selfish bastards.

17 Re: insanity workout ...... on 31st May 2016, 6:30 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
I know how rude right yoursofunny

18 Re: insanity workout ...... on 5th June 2016, 11:25 am

gtir_pimp

Get fat burners off the net, google will take you to a supplement shop or ebay do them, have a read of the reviews, they're pretty much all the same, diet is the key, never skip breakfast, portage and eggs are great for breakfast, stay away from bread and pasta rice and sweet potato are good carbs, stay away from sugar and booze, they're the worst for putting fat on, train in jiggers and warm clothes put a hoodie on with the hood up, will get you warm and burn calories quicker too

19 Re: insanity workout ...... on 11th June 2016, 9:52 pm

Indy

Leighton I've been taking la muscle fat strippers they work wonders, the idea behind loosing weight is to strip fat without muscle loss this can be achieved by taking a form of good protien supliment 3 times a day

20 Re: insanity workout ...... on 11th June 2016, 9:55 pm

Indy

On my second week I've now lost 7kg it is abit extream I know but it talks the body 22 days to adjust to a new exercise if u get past that stage ur all good . If u want to maintain muscle whilst looking weight take a look at benedicts formula just food for thought

21 Re: insanity workout ...... on 11th June 2016, 10:19 pm

gtir_woody

wow 7kg is amazing in such a short time, obviously working hard on it.

22 Re: insanity workout ...... on 12th June 2016, 7:05 pm

Indy

45 mins cardio everyday at a moderate level and a few weights

23 Re: insanity workout ...... on 12th June 2016, 7:19 pm

johnny gtir

Indy can I lend a turban mate put a weight under it then if I take it off in a week time I can say I lost weight lol. Joking aside this overweight Geordie is starting back at the gym this week. I do love it but it's like a second job. Finish work then gym then home and shower then bit tea oh it's 10pm then paperwork oh it's midnight. Up at 6 and that's life no free time

24 Re: insanity workout ...... on 12th June 2016, 9:00 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Cheers indy il look into mate .... trouble i have is my medication i take for my anxiety .... a lot of the fat burners i looked into raise the hormone level of cortisol in your body wich is stress hormone in your body so defo not good for anyone who suffers with anxiety .... so il defo look at the reviews on benedicts formula .... ...
I know what your saying johnny .... im now on my second month of insanity the workout are now gone from 45 minutes of cardio to an hour 15 minutes so by the time i get home do it have abit of calorie controlled dinner its 10 oclock ... it is like a second job or 3 job for me lol ....

25 Re: insanity workout ...... on 12th June 2016, 9:04 pm

johnny gtir

It is mate but good on you for sticking with it

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum