Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » insanity workout ......

insanity workout ......

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26insanity workout ...... - Page 2 Empty Re: insanity workout ...... on 12th June 2016, 9:07 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin
Indy can you throw a link up for both la fat stripper and benedicts formula ... cheers fella Wink

27insanity workout ...... - Page 2 Empty Re: insanity workout ...... on 12th June 2016, 9:15 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin
Cheers johnny ... i gotta admit its getting hard to keep the faith as obviously my job is physical aswell .... but ive kept it up with the fact im losing wieght i started at 16st 4lb now after one month im 14st 12lb so lost abit i would like to lose it faster ... but when i started i had a wieght goal of 14st when i finishe the 60day insanity .... i can see it could be achieved possibly ...

28insanity workout ...... - Page 2 Empty Re: insanity workout ...... on 14th June 2016, 3:09 am

Indy

Lol johnny who says I ain't got weights under it already! I can fly on weekends lol I understand work commitments as I do shift work myself but I found since I started training I'm much more relaxed and can focus better. In regards to the la muscle if you go to www.lamuscle.co.uk you can find all the info there and on YouTube if u type in benedicts formula it will pop something up, it's more about the number of calories your body need to maintain muscle and lose fat at the same time without muscle loss let me know why u chaps think about it and keep training

29insanity workout ...... - Page 2 Empty Re: insanity workout ...... on 16th June 2016, 6:18 pm

shroom

shroom
If you want off the shelf fat burners I have seen these i sports direct

insanity workout ...... - Page 2 20160616_191424_zpsbf2fb9p3
insanity workout ...... - Page 2 20160616_191446_zpsx9sqv39w

Dont now how they compare but thats what they say they are lol 2 for a tenner

30insanity workout ...... - Page 2 Empty Re: insanity workout ...... on 16th June 2016, 9:10 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin
Bargain price ....lol .... worth a look up see the reviews cheaper than la muscle ones ....

31insanity workout ...... - Page 2 Empty Re: insanity workout ...... on 10th July 2016, 8:28 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin
How are you getting on with it indy ..... ive now hit my target wieght well atleast the goal i set wich was 14st im actually 13st 13lb and still have one week of insanity left to do cheers really pleased ive manged to see this to the end ..... as most people dont even get half way through ....

32insanity workout ...... - Page 2 Empty Re: insanity workout ...... on 10th July 2016, 8:39 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody
Good stuff mate, congrats for sticking to it Smile

33insanity workout ...... - Page 2 Empty Re: insanity workout ...... on 10th July 2016, 12:34 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir
@nomad wrote:How are you getting on with it indy ..... ive now hit my target wieght well atleast the goal i set wich was 14st im actually 13st 13lb  and still have one week of insanity left to do  cheers  really pleased ive manged to see this to the end ..... as most people dont even get half way through ....
good on you that must be about right weight for your height as your tall ?

34insanity workout ...... - Page 2 Empty Re: insanity workout ...... on 10th July 2016, 7:21 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin
Its supposedly 12st something last time i checked but im not too fussed about getting down that far going to set my next target of 13st wich is realistic i think .... its getting harder though i started off in month one looking like a bucket of water had been chucked over me now im only breaking a sweat 3/4 of the way through .... but fook it im in it till the end Wink

35insanity workout ...... - Page 2 Empty Re: insanity workout ...... on 2nd August 2016, 10:29 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin
Well today i started a new 2 month program called max30 from beach body ..... i gotta say even though its only a 30minute workout its pretty extreme it feels much more intense the the original insanity program i have just completed .... its split into 5 minute intervals with a water break not sure how long they was but felt like 10 -15 seconds .... the idea is you start the workout and time yourself when you can no longer carry on .... ie out of breath ...collapse ... fall over in a heap ... you write down the time ... then carry on the work out till the end .... i managed to max out on 4 minutes and 29 seconds ... so tomorrow i must beat that time simple idea and if your quite competetive this is for you lol .... hopefully the wieght will come off doing this ..... Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum