Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Gtir related Discussion » I don't like walking!

I don't like walking!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I don't like walking! on 31st May 2016, 2:17 pm

Stu

Admin
Admin
I had to take my manifold back off last week to have it welded up again.
I hadnt braced it again...
So for the last 5 days i have had to walk to the shops and post office. What a kick in the bollox that has been lol
I dont like it!
I will have my manifold back tonight Smile
While it was off i bought new manifold studs and nuts so have replaced all of them Smile
I will be bracing the manifold, elbow and exhaust downpipe properly this time Smile
I have missed driving the old girl!
Couldnt have happened at the worst time tho.
My mom has just had her hip replaced. Just last tuesday infact.
And i havent been able to get over to her Sad
Hopefully tomorrow i can go see her Smile

2 Re: I don't like walking! on 31st May 2016, 2:41 pm

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
UK does suck without transport.
Your mum a long way or just long way by foot.
Hope hip and mani proper job .

3 Re: I don't like walking! on 31st May 2016, 3:54 pm

Stu

Admin
Admin
She is 30 miles away mate.
My bro inlaw took the manifold to his work. They make fork lift trucks and narrow isle trucks so their welders are very good Smile
My moms hip was fit by the top surgen in the country for hip replacements so hopefully its a good job lol

4 Re: I don't like walking! on 31st May 2016, 4:17 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Walking isnt great but you can always eat a pie along the way to ease the pain lol .... hope your mum recovers well Wink

5 Re: I don't like walking! on 31st May 2016, 4:37 pm

Ricks1983

I was in the same boat the other day and had to pay £2 for a 2 mile trip down the road! If I hadn't of brought some new fish id of walked back but didn't fancy getting home and having three dead fish I'd just payed for so had to pay another 2 quid. I HATE public transport now and can't get over how much of a skank it is lol. Hope all is well with your mum and hope you get the R back out as soon as possible mate.

6 Re: I don't like walking! on 31st May 2016, 7:48 pm

johnny gtir

So there welding a forklift truck to take the weight off the elbow and brace the manifold extreme but I like it lol

7 Re: I don't like walking! on 31st May 2016, 7:52 pm

gtir_woody

nomad wrote:Walking isnt great but you can always eat a pie along the way to ease the pain lol .... hope your mum recovers well Wink

Haha now that's a plan. A mate took vodka in a water bottle to the gym, I'm sure that helped.

Same stu, hope your mum is alright. That manifold shouldn't be breaking after some heavy bracing

8 Re: I don't like walking! on 31st May 2016, 8:51 pm

Stu

Admin
Admin
Thanks guys. My mom is on the mend. She is back home now. Will be off her feet for a while.

I have just finished putting the car back together.
Lost half my oil because i didnt tighten the banjo bolt on oil feed for turbo enough ffs.
Luckily i had bought some oil to da an oil change.
I have braced the manifold and turbo elbow so hopefully that has stopped it cracking again
Johnny i think having a flt welded onto it would be great as i have had my flt licence for over 20 years now haha but dont think it would fit in the engine bay haha
I too hate public transport. Grieves me paying £2 to go in a piss stinking bus haha
I had a packet of crisps on my walk and an energy drink lol couldnt afford to buy a pie lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum