Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » Mr b

Mr b

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Mr b on 10th September 2016, 8:30 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin

2 Re: Mr b on 10th September 2016, 8:32 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Is there something your not telling us mr b ..... i saw the van around where ive just built an big extension had a little chuckle to myself but wasnt quick enough to take a pic ..... is this one of your uk sidelines Laughing

3 Re: Mr b on 14th September 2016, 9:32 pm

shroom

Haha its all those lady boy hookers wearing out his matress you see he has to get a good supply of them from the uk (much better made) as well as some duck down pillows.

4 Re: Mr b on 14th September 2016, 9:57 pm

gtir_woody

piss taker

5 Re: Mr b on 15th September 2016, 6:55 am

Stu

Admin
Admin
Lmfao

6 Re: Mr b on 15th September 2016, 7:10 am

gtir_woody

I cant believe Mr B hasnt had a dig at this yet, im waiting for it Laughing

7 Re: Mr b on 15th September 2016, 7:55 am

Cosmic73

Come on Mr B, Are you going take that lying down??
Lying down on top of Ting Tong!!!  Laughing

8 Re: Mr b on 15th September 2016, 8:50 am

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
HaHaHa
Only just seen this ...
Looks like will need legal intervention as my name is registered branding under international law .
What sort of fairy boy has a mattress !
I don't have a mattress my bed is made from 2 pulsar back seats mounted on old tyres for extra harmonic/resonance control to give me the best ride possible .

9 Re: Mr b on 15th September 2016, 8:58 am

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
TingTong is normally on top of me Mr cosmic, she has a good strong arm, as useful for grunt work in the workshop as well as grunting in the bed area ;-)

10 Re: Mr b on 15th September 2016, 10:01 am

Cosmic73

If TingTong's on top of you, what about her brother; TongTing?
Is he underneath you?  Embarassed

11 Re: Mr b on 15th September 2016, 10:12 am

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
TingTong was the brother, they all sisters now :-)

12 Re: Mr b on 15th September 2016, 10:18 am

gtir_woody

@Mr B wrote:TingTong was the brother, they all sisters now :-)

Haha its all the same mate Laughing

13 Re: Mr b on 15th September 2016, 10:21 am

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
same same but different ...

14 Re: Mr b on 15th September 2016, 10:25 am

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician

15 Re: Mr b on 15th September 2016, 9:02 pm

shroom

@Mr B wrote:TingTong was the brother, they all sisters now :-)

Hahaha jesus christ

A bloke at work was showing me some holiday pics from thailand and it was all very normal tourist sh1t until he then accidently flicked over to some very interesting lady men wearing fuck all. He then tried to explain it was just a massage place and hookers wernt aloud in there (not that I even mentioned hookers lol). Weird !! It must have been a hot day massaging white boys so they had to strip off on a bed lmao.

16 Re: Mr b on 16th September 2016, 3:10 am

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
^
99% of massage places the staff are potentially hookers lol. See a lot of hard looking proper men with a LB or 2 in evenings and some skinny mummy boy with a stunning girl or 2 not dressed for church shall we say :-/ makes me laugh .
Would be safe to assume your work mate didn't do much temple and proper tourist sites seeing.  Is he walking funny and have extra cushion on his seat !?
I may open my own Mr b's mattress pillow and cushion  business here as got real potential :-D

17 Re: Mr b on 16th September 2016, 10:10 am

Cosmic73

I've been twice, first time was December 2004 with a mate from work.
We absolutely loved it. I had to fly back in time for Christmas but my mate (who had no children) stayed a couple of days longer for some extra scuba diving.
Anyway the day after he came back, the Tsunami happened and on the UK news it showed a fishing trawler smashed right on top of our Patong beach front hotel!

I went back in the March 2015 to phi-phi island to help out and stuff but it was areal downer.
What's it like now? Over we hear it's call kicking off with jihidis and stuff and it's getting dangerous?

18 Re: Mr b on 16th September 2016, 11:36 am

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
^
Yeh I think the best tourist days for thailand are probably over.
Things have fully recovered from tsunami but severe political related issues & southern muslim terrorism are real problems.
We are under military rule currently & constitution is going through stages of transition to support military footing within politics, going be bit of a baby china and our dear prime minister has been sucking on chinas teat like a pattaya hooker :-/
free speech is suppressed, news heavily influenced or reporters arrested or sent for attitude adjustment.
The muslim issue only going get worse as it a growing global war world wide really & only one way to solve it which means digging up hitler or pol pot lol .
economy here plummeting so lot more crime which means tourist get scammed & robbed more.
The hannah & david deaths being a prime example of real thai nature, burmese where not in that alone or possibly at all ! shocking and shameful mess .
Any fight here with thais involve batons, knives, bottles, guns and they don't think twice about using them.
The erawan bomb was only about 3km from my home and my wife heard it :-/ walked past it weekly to go to our Big C supermarket too :-/
Gets worrying at times using public underground and sky train as I know how lapse security is lol .
Still can have a good holiday here but lot more care needed and more money as prices higher & foreign currency lower at present .

19 Re: Mr b on 16th September 2016, 9:13 pm

shroom

@Cosmic73 wrote: I had to fly back in time for Christmas but my mate (who had no children) stayed a couple of days longer for some extra scuba diving.

Is "scuba diving" a code word lol, yes my dear we spent many a afternoon scuba diving... but I have had to return as I spent all my moneys

I'm happy going to a caravan in Wales, bar the over patriotic locals its a bit safer as there is nothing to do other than count sheep and watch the rain.

20 Re: Mr b on 16th September 2016, 9:55 pm

Cosmic73

Hey Shroom, I could tell you but I'd have to kill you!
What goes on in Patong, stays in Patong.silent
What I will say is I was first in the que at the clap clinic when I got back, affraid

I am only joking about this, Embarassed

Last edited by Cosmic73 on 19th September 2016, 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total

21 Re: Mr b on 17th September 2016, 7:34 am

PartyPete

the one star club
the one star club
Mr b....are you originally from the U.K.? If so why are you living out there out of interest? And Neil.....I knew there was something suspicious about you... Very Happy

22 Re: Mr b on 17th September 2016, 8:06 am

Cosmic73

MrB isnt from the UK, or this world!
He's decended from an advanced alien species searching the galaxy for intelligent life.
He couldn't find any, and on his way home he needed a dump so he stopped by this one,
He was soon corrupted by TingTong and found that the only machinery on earth that could match the warp speed of his spacecraft was the mighty R.
Laughing  Laughing

Last edited by Cosmic73 on 19th September 2016, 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total

23 Re: Mr b on 18th September 2016, 7:18 am

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
I'm dual national, spent some schooling and working years in uk but more in asia region - singapore, malaysia, thailand, japan .

24 Re: Mr b on 18th September 2016, 9:51 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
So what would you say was the better place to live uk or asia ..... i guess either has downsides but overall ???? ....

25 Re: Mr b on 19th September 2016, 7:40 am

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
^
Hard one answer really ...
I think asia has better lifestyle while fit & healthy .
If you got cancer for example it will kill your bank account or life quickly here .
Likes of UK better when older due to nhs & for younger ones education is way better and available to all .

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum