Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » Pulsar/club shake up wake up let's keep active

Pulsar/club shake up wake up let's keep active

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Pulsar/club shake up wake up let's keep active on 29th September 2016, 8:47 pm

johnny gtir

Well just looking nearly into October so let's start early for 2017 calendar
How about a cup with mini calendar on rear and design on front Stu is that poss ?
How about club advent calendar where it's abit to enter and prize each day with a big prize x mas day or some shit like that

I must make shows next year said I was not this year but going to make effort to get to 5 next year

Any thoughts people ? I never got quiz on the go but I can look into it fir fun to start if it goes well expand it with prizes

2 Re: Pulsar/club shake up wake up let's keep active on 29th September 2016, 9:44 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Are we going to be dipping into your extensive parts shop for prizes johnny Laughing
Quiz is a good idea maybe like a question a day put up at random times first answer gets the point most points at the end of the week wins ????

3 Re: Pulsar/club shake up wake up let's keep active on 29th September 2016, 9:44 pm

Stu

Admin
Admin
Yeah I can make a mug up.
Not sure about a mini calendar tho. Wont it be to small to read?
If we have a calendar for 2017 I can make mugs up of each car of the month with that calendar month th on the back?
I will hopefully be at the shows next year.

I cant make calendars at the moment. But hopefully next year I can make them too.

4 Re: Pulsar/club shake up wake up let's keep active on 29th September 2016, 9:45 pm

Papajohns

No pulsars here Johnny, but I'll happily attend some shows in my steed,or one of your many shitters! Very Happy

Got to be some shows North of the m62 aswell

5 Re: Pulsar/club shake up wake up let's keep active on 29th September 2016, 9:47 pm

Papajohns

@Stu wrote:Yeah I can make a mug up.
If we have a calendar for 2017 I can make mugs up of each car of the month with that calendar month th on the back?

I cant make calendars at the moment. But hopefully next year I can make them too.

If (a big if) someone decides which shows are going to be attended next year,you could put those details ( date n how name) bounce onto the back of a mug

6 Re: Pulsar/club shake up wake up let's keep active on 29th September 2016, 9:52 pm

Stu

Admin
Admin
@Papajohns wrote:
@Stu wrote:Yeah I can make a mug up.

If (a big if) someone decides which shows are going to be attended next year,you could put those details ( date n how name) bounce onto the back of a mug
Thats a good idea Smile

And I can offer free stickers for the quizzes; )

7 Re: Pulsar/club shake up wake up let's keep active on 29th September 2016, 10:15 pm

Papajohns

How about a mug.....with Johnny's mug onit ? Iv got just the mugshot!

8 Re: Pulsar/club shake up wake up let's keep active on 29th September 2016, 10:31 pm

Stu

Admin
Admin
@Papajohns wrote:How about a mug.....with Johnny's mug onit ? Iv got just the mugshot!

Haha show us Laughing

9 Re: Pulsar/club shake up wake up let's keep active on 29th September 2016, 11:23 pm

gtir_woody

I think this is a great idea Smile

10 Re: Pulsar/club shake up wake up let's keep active on 30th September 2016, 7:00 am

BEBB GTIR

the one star club
the one star club
Why do we do a Sunday run in various areas???

Down here there's always a group of TVRs or Jaguars, past a Ferrari owners club drive out the other week

You lot in the north can meet up, Midlands and Wales can met up and south can meet up, RAF cosford do a Sunday breakfast for various owners clubs I'm sure other museums and outlets will hold some sort of cheap event

11 Re: Pulsar/club shake up wake up let's keep active on 30th September 2016, 7:52 am

johnny gtir

Essex lot do that and I attend now and again and get good pub lunch.
I had the exact idea of shows on mugs but it's not organised in time etc and would have less appeal to the masses
There is nothing stoping us back dating to a 20th and 25th anniversary mug/club mugs
Quiz original ideal was Once a forghtnight or month ,say zoomed in so much on say a rare part it hard to tell what it is whoever named it gets prize. Different winner each time
Knock your selfs out my face is to fat for a mug but what ever turns you filthy animals on glad you all have these thoughts of me tho ha ha

12 Re: Pulsar/club shake up wake up let's keep active on 30th September 2016, 7:54 am

johnny gtir

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=calendar+mugs&client=safari&hl=en-gb&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwihivePzrbPAhVLLsAKHSm4CaEQ_AUICCgC&biw=375&bih=559

Nic84

Hi all I could probably do a 2017 calendar If there was enough people wanting one??

johnny gtir

Sounds good. There will be I would say. Hoping this year we can get as many pictures as possible which also bumps sales. I.e. 2 cars per page and car and engine shots of the same car etc ?

Good of you to offer as I was about to start and ask people for pictures.
What is your min or max number you can make etc time you need the pictures by etc ?

Nic84

I think the min would be about 5 but im sure there would be more wanted tbh.
The sooner the better with the pictures just so I can mock something up or were gonna have 12 months of my car Laughing
I take it most people would want a hanging calendar instead of a desktop one.
Im popping into to bobs on Wednesday so will have a word with him.

Gostek

Events Organiser
Events Organiser
Oh that's bit awkward I've started to actually make one.... There again I should post something but tad busy atm. Send me your email address I'll send you photos I've got just make sute to give a credit to my photographer...

Nic84

Only if your sure Gostek I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

Gostek

Events Organiser
Events Organiser
@Nic84 wrote:Only if your sure Gostek I don't want to step on anyone's toes.
Nah you good don't worry

Nic84

Ok my email is nicgrant@ymail.com

Gostek

Events Organiser
Events Organiser
I'll sort something out during the weekend

Nic84

no probs mate, I will post something up about it as well

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: