Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » Logging in

Logging in

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Logging in on 17th January 2017, 10:27 pm

PartyPete

the one star club
the one star club
I can't seem to log into the forum on my phone but I can on my iPad, I've tried logging out on my iPad then trying to log in on my phone but it won't let me,I put my username in and password and press enter and it just takes me back to the main home page but still not logged in...... anyone?

2 Re: Logging in on 17th January 2017, 10:33 pm

gtir_woody

Try deleting browser history. I had this problem

3 Re: Logging in on 17th January 2017, 10:36 pm

PartyPete

the one star club
the one star club
Bingo!!! Nice 1 woody Very Happy

4 Re: Logging in on 17th January 2017, 10:41 pm

gtir_woody

No worries mate Smile

5 Re: Logging in on 17th January 2017, 11:19 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
It seems to be an apple/iphone issue after updating mostly ....

6 Re: Logging in on 18th January 2017, 12:25 am

Gostek

Events Organiser
Events Organiser
Fooking posh Iphone cunts piss taker

7 Re: Logging in on 19th January 2017, 7:43 am

gtir_woody

Speaking of phones, anyone got thoughts on that new google phone? Looks pretty good?

8 Re: Logging in on 19th January 2017, 7:46 am

PartyPete

the one star club
the one star club
Heard it's supposed to very good (power wise/camera etc) but I don't know anything more than that atm,it would have to be something seriously special to make me move away from iPhones, tried the s6 edge last year and hated the thing! Only had it 2 weeks and sold it, went back to the iPhone 6 that I still have now and have had no issues with!!

9 Re: Logging in on 19th January 2017, 8:14 am

gtir_woody

I'm much the same really I can't see myself changing from iPhone unless it's something damn good.

10 Re: Logging in on 19th January 2017, 9:43 am

Stu

Admin
Admin
Iphones are shit!
Android for me everything.
I need to change my phone soon tho. Had it 3 years now and it's getting slower all the time.
Will have a look at this google phone see what it's like.
My last google phone I kept for about 7 years I loved it that much. Only changed it because they stopped upgrades and no apps would work in the end Sad

11 Re: Logging in on 19th January 2017, 10:08 am

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
My other half runs a shop selling iphone accesries and battery and lcd repairs, does basic android stuff too .
She still has an iphone 5 on ios8 jailbroken, it is pretty good and rocks compared to ios10 which has evolved into coded restricted junk to be honest.
Some interesting handsets and custon android is Huawei and Xiomi . I have a huawei and been solid and it lower cost end, going try a Xiomi next time as been impressed with a friends and online support and tweaks is good with them. Iphone lost the plot with ios10, not biggest fan of android either as seems taken then endless platform updates to gain so little plus hate the standard layout and design .

12 Re: Logging in on 19th January 2017, 10:24 am

gtir_woody

I'd be really keen to jail break my iPhone but unfortunately I have work apps that I don't think get supported if I jail break it.

13 Re: Logging in on 19th January 2017, 12:46 pm

PartyPete

the one star club
the one star club
@Stu wrote:Iphones are shit!
I need to change my phone soon tho. Had it 3 years now and it's getting slower all the time.
My last google phone I kept for about 7 years I loved it that much. Only changed it because they stopped upgrades and no apps would work in the end Sad

How dare you!!! Ha, there not shit, I've tried androids and personally I'm not keen, they seem slow and basic and just difficult to use, but that's probably because I'm so used to iPhone

14 Re: Logging in on 19th January 2017, 2:05 pm

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
Yeh so much is what you use to and everyone different, I really liked wm6.5.5 on HD2 and still use one as got software and functions I really like, Android file system is a mess and the design of standard droid is scabby as is ram usage, IOS 8 & 9 has cleanest code/style but it so locked down unless jailbroken, adding full email attachments without using cloud services and bluetoothing files and pics was PITA until jailbroken, other useful easy settings and tweaks makes it good but I still wouldn't want one, I must have a notification led & a SD card as all that itunes nonsense is ballache, I just want drag and drop music and vids plus work or travel docs to device SD locations and be done with it .

15 Re: Logging in on 19th January 2017, 4:21 pm

Stu

Admin
Admin
@PartyPete wrote:
@Stu wrote:Iphones are shit!

How dare you!!! Ha, there not shit, I've tried androids and personally I'm not keen, they seem slow and basic and just difficult to use, but that's probably because I'm so used to iPhone
ner ner
I switched to an iPhone when the 4 came out and was stuck with it for 2 years Sad
I hated that phone so much! Replaced the screens loads and just couldn't gel with it.
Went back to android on the Samsung galaxy range and instantly felt at home Laughing
I like the freedom of apps. Music and video downloads and drag and drop as Mr B says.
I find the touch screen qwerty is a lot easier to use.
With the iPhone I was always getting frustrated with my fat thumbs touching the wrong letters while speed txt in. Cant stand predictive txt so was always having to proof read everything..
I have a note 3 now for the bigger screen. Just for larger qwerty.
Upgraded to an S6 but gave it to my son to use Laughing

16 Re: Logging in on 19th January 2017, 5:58 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
I have a note4 its way superior than iphone for my use ..... i do alot of downloading and help run this site from it and pretty much everything else i never feel restricted like you do with ios all that shit with itunes is just a big scam to make money out of you .... andriod base phone for me all the way .... all you iphoners are in denial Laughing

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum