Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » Gallery » Projects » Restoration Project

Restoration Project

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Restoration Project - Page 5 Empty Re: Restoration Project on 3rd December 2018, 7:56 am

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak
@gtir_woody wrote:Pretty sure those proportioning valves come in ABS and non-abs ones. When I removed ABS from one of my old pulsars, I swapped to over to a non-abs one.

Doesn't really matter if you keep the ABS version really the only difference between the 2 is looks, both ABS and non-abs prop valves have exactly the same brake bias. I'm still running the OEM valve even though Ive removed the ABS entirely.

102Restoration Project - Page 5 Empty Re: Restoration Project on 4th December 2018, 8:57 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin
Did you just loop it ryan ?

103Restoration Project - Page 5 Empty Re: Restoration Project on 3rd April 2019, 9:21 pm

Pulsartim

Pulsartim
I've been progressing slowly with the rebuild making sure everything goes back together correctly, I
got a bit of time tonight to upload some pictures of the progress.

Sound Proofing installed

Restoration Project - Page 5 Img_3212

Restoration Project - Page 5 Img_3210

Restoration Project - Page 5 Img_3211

Interior reinstallation

The wiring went back ok as everything was still labeled the only challenge I had was sorting out the spiders web of wires from the after market alarm and immobliser I had installed when the car was freshly imported, after re-soldering most of the connections and replacing all the cheap electrical tape with heat shrink it looks a lot more organised.

Restoration Project - Page 5 Img_3215

Restoration Project - Page 5 Img_3214

Restoration Project - Page 5 Img_3213

I when I went to install the steering wheel I realised I couldn't connect it to the steering rack with the rack installed correctly, I'm so glad I hadn't decided to install the engine a quick half an hours work and the steering rack was dropped out of the way and the connected to the steering column and reinstalled.

Restoration Project - Page 5 Img_3216

Exterior Progress

Restoration Project - Page 5 Img_3217

Can anyone help in telling where this goes, I've trawled all the pictures of the disassembly and can't identify where it's from.

Restoration Project - Page 5 Img_3218

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum