Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » sat in hospital

sat in hospital

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26 Re: sat in hospital on 12th February 2017, 4:36 pm

Stu

avatar
Admin
Admin
Hey Neil.
Yeah I've been through the mill mate.
Lost 1.2 stone in weight since last Saturday.
Things are better tho.
Mri scan tomorrow and if all is okay when they look at the results I can go home as an out patient Smile
Had my first meal today. Lettuce and chicken lol it did taste awsome tho hahaha


_________________
Back againTwisted Evil
http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

27 Re: sat in hospital on 12th February 2017, 4:59 pm

Mr B

avatar
gtir technician
gtir technician
Well look on the bright side, your R will have better bhp to weight ratio :-)
Look after yourself, that means less beer and superstore pre-packed marinated chicken feasts lol . Get Nomad to sort you a health baking suggestion post .
Take care as you Know that northern vulture Johny would be first one at your estate auction after your heated seats and robbing your parts stash lol ...
Hospitals suck so hopefully you out asap and on the mend ,

28 Re: sat in hospital on 12th February 2017, 5:09 pm

Stu

avatar
Admin
Admin
@Mr B wrote:Well look on the bright side, your R will have better bhp to weight ratio :-)
Look after yourself, that means less beer and superstore pre-packed marinated chicken feasts lol . Get Nomad to sort you a health baking suggestion post .
Take care as you Know that northern vulture Johny would be first one at your estate auction after your heated seats and robbing your parts stash lol ...
Hospitals suck so hopefully you out asap and on the mend ,

Laughing
I hadn't thought about power to weight gained Smile
I already make the meals at home from scratch.
Just means cutting out the "treat" nights. No fast food anymore..
Yeah johnny woukd camp out for those seats I bet lol

Hospital is just boring. I'm not a big talker so just section myself off and sleep or browse.
Hopefully just one last day..


_________________
Back againTwisted Evil
http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

29 Re: sat in hospital on 12th February 2017, 5:31 pm

Mr B

avatar
gtir technician
gtir technician
I suppose be thankful it only a week or so, got feel sorry for those at similar age with cancer and the likes stuck in for months.
Just think you'll soon be in your apron cooking a feast and out polishing you prestine grey R and enjoying a warm arse while Johnny cries himself back to cold Newcastle hahaha .
Is hard cutting out treats, I can't do it fully but try stay sensible with it .

30 Re: sat in hospital on 12th February 2017, 7:03 pm

johnny gtir

avatar
moderator
moderator
Me no never lol Made lots of free stickers while I was waiting and stuck one on your car saying I was ere 2017 Geordie Johnny. His estate no I asked the body shop to get them out ready saved me carrying tools. Made a get well soon sticker with your machine aswell see I am all heart me

31 Re: sat in hospital on 12th February 2017, 7:13 pm

Mr B

avatar
gtir technician
gtir technician
^ Laughing
that is initiative and heart all i one hit lol ...

32 Re: sat in hospital on 12th February 2017, 7:38 pm

Stu

avatar
Admin
Admin
Lmfao Laughing


_________________
Back againTwisted Evil
http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

33 Re: sat in hospital on 12th February 2017, 9:58 pm

nomad

avatar
Admin
Admin
Fingers crossed for the all clear on the mri scan tomoz then fella .... bit of wieght loss is never a bad thing ive nearly lost 6stone now through healthy eating and exercise ... still the rest has probably done you some good even if it is boring as fook .


_________________
"Official post whore" and all round superhero....

34 Re: sat in hospital on 12th February 2017, 10:36 pm

Stu

avatar
Admin
Admin
Thanks mate.
Yeah the rest and weight loss is a bonus Smile
6 stone is a big achievement mate. Weldone


_________________
Back againTwisted Evil
http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

35 Re: sat in hospital on 15th February 2017, 6:16 pm

Stu

avatar
Admin
Admin
So it's nill by mouth from midnight.
I'm having a camera put down my throat and into my small intestine in the morning.
They will locate a gall stone. Make a small insertion and remove the stone.
I should then be allowed home..


_________________
Back againTwisted Evil
http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

36 Re: sat in hospital on 15th February 2017, 7:07 pm

Cosmic73

avatar
Thats good news, be over and done with before you know it.
Take it easy, Very Happy

37 Re: sat in hospital on 15th February 2017, 8:24 pm

Stu

avatar
Admin
Admin
Thanks Neil.
I cant take it any easier mate Laughing

I havent seen my car for almost 2 weeks now Sad
And it has been sitting in the paint shop almost all that time Smile


_________________
Back againTwisted Evil
http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

38 Re: sat in hospital on 15th February 2017, 8:30 pm

gtir_woody

avatar
moderator
moderator
Good news, hope you are back up and moving soon mate

39 Re: sat in hospital on 15th February 2017, 10:03 pm

Stu

avatar
Admin
Admin
Thanks Chris.


_________________
Back againTwisted Evil
http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

40 Re: sat in hospital on 15th February 2017, 10:39 pm

nomad

avatar
Admin
Admin
Glad to hear your on the way stu .... bet your phone is permantly plugged to the charger.. lol....


_________________
"Official post whore" and all round superhero....

41 Re: sat in hospital on 15th February 2017, 10:42 pm

Stu

avatar
Admin
Admin
@nomad wrote:Glad to hear your on the way stu ....  bet your phone is permantly plugged to the charger.. lol....
Thanks mate.

Funny you should mention that Laughing
Just today I asked my mom to pop into the phone shop and buy me a new battery. Charge plug and cable lol
My battery has been shit for ages now and a charge lasts 10 minutes...
So now I'm fully charged and its lasting ages Smile


_________________
Back againTwisted Evil
http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

42 Re: sat in hospital on 15th February 2017, 10:43 pm

nomad

avatar
Admin
Admin
If you want films or tv shows download mobdro .. its all the channels from sky sky movies box office normal channels ... catch up etc .... you have to download the apk file from net as its obviously not on playstore lol


_________________
"Official post whore" and all round superhero....

43 Re: sat in hospital on 15th February 2017, 10:52 pm

Stu

avatar
Admin
Admin
@nomad wrote:If you want films or tv shows  download mobdro ..   its all the channels from sky sky movies  box office normal channels ... catch up etc .... you have to download the apk file from net as its obviously not on playstore lol  

Why didn't I think of that. I already have it installed.
Gonna see what's on for an hour before sleep time lpl
Thanks.


_________________
Back againTwisted Evil
http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

44 Re: sat in hospital on 16th February 2017, 3:20 pm

Mr B

avatar
gtir technician
gtir technician
I think this all on big miss diagnosis.
Whole symptoms of stomach pains was just butterflies and stress from letting your little japanese darling go off to the bodyshop to be touched by other men, over valentines too you careless lover.
You found the free food, electric, wifi (they have wifi for patients ?) comforting and decided make this tale to keep you there until your darling come back ready for you drool over her beautiful bulges and rekindle the romance ...
I'm not surprised your phone battery fucked, amount of time you are live sniping R parts & accessories off of eBay would need a submarine nuclear power cell to stay charged when without mains power .
Least all this type surgery pretty simple stuff these day . good luck ...

45 Re: sat in hospital on 16th February 2017, 3:51 pm

Stu

avatar
Admin
Admin
@Mr B wrote:I think this all on big miss diagnosis.
Whole symptoms of stomach pains was just butterflies and stress from letting your little japanese darling go off to the bodyshop to be touched by other men, over valentines too you careless lover.
You found the free food, electric, wifi (they have wifi for patients ?) comforting and decided make this tale to keep you there until your darling come back ready for you drool over her beautiful bulges and rekindle the romance ...
I'm not surprised your phone battery fucked, amount of time you are live sniping R parts & accessories off of eBay would need a submarine nuclear power cell to stay charged when without mains power .
Least all this type surgery pretty simple stuff these day . good luck ...

Lol I have been found out Embarassed
I don't get many parts. But I do watch everything that is up for sale haha
Had my pro edure at 12 oclock and all went well.
Just eaten too so all looking well.
Just need my bloods checked in the morning and I shoukd be allowed home Smile


_________________
Back againTwisted Evil
http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

46 Re: sat in hospital on 16th February 2017, 8:11 pm

gtir_woody

avatar
moderator
moderator
Good to hear all went well. Yes it must be all that stress, trolling the net looking for those bargains and good finds Laughing

47 Re: sat in hospital on 16th February 2017, 8:16 pm

Stu

avatar
Admin
Admin
@gtir_woody wrote:Good to hear all went well. Yes it must be all that stress, trolling the net looking for those bargains and good finds Laughing
Thanks mate.
I don't find many bargains Laughing


_________________
Back againTwisted Evil
http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

48 Re: sat in hospital on 16th February 2017, 8:25 pm

johnny gtir

avatar
moderator
moderator

I don't find many bargains Laughing[/quote]

Like saying I have no spare parts Laughing

49 Re: sat in hospital on 16th February 2017, 8:39 pm

Stu

avatar
Admin
Admin
@johnny gtir wrote:
I don't find many bargains Laughing

Like saying I have no spare parts Laughing [/quote]

Laughing


_________________
Back againTwisted Evil
http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

50 Re: sat in hospital on 17th February 2017, 12:44 pm

GTI-R US

avatar
Management
Management
You out yet Stubert?
Glad it all went well with the op fella


_________________
                                GTI-R-US.CO.UK
                                    Nissan Pulsar Gti-R Specialists
                                            'In association with'
                           Torque Of The South Motorsport
             Dyno Developments 4wd rolling road & Performance Tuning Centre
                                          'Services provided'
Wheelchair conversions, Forged engine rebuilds, Dyno power runs & Ecu mapping, Dyno diagnostics, Sonic injector cleaning, Performance upgrades,
Full Race setup's, Servicing, Mot's, Restorations, conversions, fabrication, Worlds largest stockist of quality used parts for Gtir
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum