Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » Best and worse places you have stayed

Best and worse places you have stayed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Best and worse places you have stayed on 5th April 2017, 7:37 pm

johnny gtir

Uk or abroad and why. I say this as I working away gone from good hotel to apartment to very basic hotel/truck stop

Hotel was big chain hotel 5start or 4 spot on big tv nice beds shower and bath but no fridge had to eat out.

Apartment was great could cook and make bait for next day at graft nice beds n ok bath and shower

Here very very basic tiny tv. Clean but that's all shared bathroom between 2 single rooms

Not just work it could be holidays etc

2 Re: Best and worse places you have stayed on 5th April 2017, 9:35 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Being agoraphobic i dont have this issue of staying away Laughing ... ive worked do building work in a few hotels one being really luxurious i wouldnt of minded living there thats for sure ... had swimming pool jacuzzi a gym i never did ask how much it was to stay there though .....

3 Re: Best and worse places you have stayed on 5th April 2017, 9:50 pm

Cosmic73

This is my worst. I wrote a review on trip advisor about it.
https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g36671-d87696-r155397357-Quality_Inn_O_Hare_Airport-Schiller_Park_Illinois.html

4 Re: Best and worse places you have stayed on 7th April 2017, 8:38 pm

shroom

Worst places to stay are anything north of Shropshire, then I would say the South is a close second anything west i.e Wales is nice as long as there are sheep in the fields and I have no idea what its like to stay in the East other than they are have silly accents much like the northern lot. Shropshire is number one to stay for anything Laughing especially Broseley, we all love each other here

5 Re: Best and worse places you have stayed on 8th April 2017, 10:46 pm

hreggtir

Events Organiser
Events Organiser
best has to be the Excalibur or new York new York in vegas, for obvious reasons really, apart from being honeymoon just a great city if you like all the lights and razzmatazz, as well as lovely weather.

worst has to be Istanbul inn in brighton, god what a pit that was, wafer thin wall separating room next door, 2 blokes chatting nearly all night kept me awake, with not enough room to swing a cat in

6 Re: Best and worse places you have stayed on 9th April 2017, 4:34 am

gtir_woody

When we were away recently at Ayres Rock the unit they put us in was on the ground floor and right in front of the unit was this massive fire hydrant, so you sit out the front and look at this massive concrete structure and to add there was all these painters doing work around it.

I thought it was pretty bad design for somewhere people pay out of money and want to relax. We complained and got moved to the top floor with a balcony and great view in the end.

7 Re: Best and worse places you have stayed on 9th April 2017, 6:33 am

johnny gtir

Don't get me wrong I can sleep anywhere and it's only for graft. But when you have somewhere you can keep your stuff cool what you want have a fridge and shop for the week. Then you get a tiny room no fridge it's summer and you have to eat out every night or shop for the night. It's 6 or after so places like Asda all the hot chicken etc is gone. Even cold drinks it's bloody expensive and a hassle more than anything

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum