Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Motorsport » Sampled Some American Muscle Cars

Sampled Some American Muscle Cars

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Sampled Some American Muscle Cars on 25th May 2017, 10:53 am

Welling_AL

Just returned from a holiday in the good old US of A.....
Was based in San Diego as have family there but also went Hawaii and a few other places.
Took the opportunity to hire a few cars so thought it would be a great chance to upgrade to a few cars I've never driven before.
Thought id stick up a couple of pics and a brief review:

1st Car - Camaro RS convertible

" />

Really nice car to drive - pretty quick off the line - better in sports mode - loved the layout and quality of the interior & function of the roof and generally a great head turner

2nd Car - Mustang convertible

Pretty average this one - didn't set my world on fire - nice to look at from the outside but didn't have much grunt and the overall build quality/finish was cheap and poor - great to have driven it for a few days but would go for the Camaro over the Stang if i got another convertible

3rd Car - Dodge Charger

Out of the 3 this was my favourite to drive - maybe not as pleasing to the eye but it was definitely the quickest and most fun - when you stamped on the go peddle it screamed into life and let everyone around you know you were coming fast - interior was amazing - big touch screen that paired with your phone for all voice activated media - maps - music etc - im not used to anything like that so was loving all the gadgets. Would defo recommend one of these !
Next time i want the Challenger - they look mean !

2 Re: Sampled Some American Muscle Cars on 25th May 2017, 6:53 pm

gtir_woody

Even before I read the whole post, I was thinking the favourite would be the dodge, they are a mean looking car. Did you get up to much else on your travels?

3 Re: Sampled Some American Muscle Cars on 30th May 2017, 7:59 am

Welling_AL

The Dodge was an awesome car - would defo ask for one again - although cost the most to hire as well - guy at Alamo said they are the most requested so hold a premium !
Went to Vegas for a few days and spent a few days driving up the Californian coast line stopping at La Jolla, Torrey Pines, Del Mar - some lovely beaches along the coast.
Hawaii was the best part of the hoilday - that is where we had the Mustang. Stayed on O'aho and drove the whole island across a couple of days - you cant open up much so roof down cruising was the way forward !

4 Re: Sampled Some American Muscle Cars on 30th May 2017, 8:03 pm

gtir_woody

Thanks awesome, sounds like it would have been an unreal time Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum