Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » Ketogenic diet

Ketogenic diet

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ketogenic diet on 2nd July 2017, 10:55 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
I've been looking at doing a keto diet .... I've already started with zero sugar no sweetners ... I eat minimal carbs anyway .... anybody had much experience with keto dieting I read lots of articles and recipes it seems a lot to take in ...

2 Re: Ketogenic diet on 6th July 2017, 5:14 pm

shroom

Looks interesting mate Im sure it would work. I really dont like diets or exersize in general lol trying to loose some weight at the moment but with work and the mrs there is too much temptation.

I am trying to get down to 90kg I have managed to get to about 95kg now

3 Re: Ketogenic diet on 6th July 2017, 5:54 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
I've already dropped 6lbs and only started it Sunday so pretty chuffed it is difficult diet just because it's quite alot of do's and don't's the list of don't s is pretty huge no flour or grains no milk unless it's unsweetened almond and that's only in small amounts no potato's or takeaway foods .... yet you can have full fat cream cheese. And cheese ... cream ..butter ... fatty meats pork chops chicken bacon most sauces you can't have as its normally packed with sugar stuff like that it's all abit of a,mind field .... hardest thing I've found is no sugar or sweetener and feel pretty dead on my arse going dizzy and lethargic but I'm sure it will pass .... it probably doesn't help that I'm probably only averaging 500-600 calories away cutting all the sugar and sauces out ....

4 Re: Ketogenic diet on 8th July 2017, 5:43 pm

R-Thing

Ha, Finally something down my road I can help with lol. I've tried and tested every diet more than a handful an personally the keto diet for me also is the one I see quickest result from. Really is a learning process at the start with the do and don't but after a while things will become second nature.. I will give you a warning that from near the 7th day heading all the way down to the end of the first month is where the struggle really begins.. I wont bore you with details on here. Happy to talk you through it over the phone. You don't have to do keto by the books, there's room for you to mend it to a diet that better suits you.

Alternatively Google IIFYM.. Another affective form of dieting that can be confusing but also great with results.

That's a recent shoot I had, did a keto diet for it.
Just posting my qualifications lol.

http://Www.removalremedy.co.uk

5 Re: Ketogenic diet on 8th July 2017, 5:51 pm

johnny gtir

Sounds dangerous to me in your line of work Leighton

6 Re: Ketogenic diet on 11th July 2017, 10:24 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Well over a week down .... lost 6lb first few days and weighed myself today and actually put a couple of pounds back on not sure how as I've not eaten anything different or more so bit confusing I'm sure it will level out ..... thanks for the info heads up r thing .... you are pretty ripped do you do spend a lot of time at the gym.... I wanted to restart the insanity workout but haven't as of yet as didn't want to start out feeling so down on my energy do a few days and have to stop because I couldn't physically do it ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum