Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Gtir related Discussion » Anyone here bidding on this?

Anyone here bidding on this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Anyone here bidding on this? on 12th July 2017, 7:49 am

mike74

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/192238511417?ul_noapp=true

looks like a bobby bargain for someone!

2 Re: Anyone here bidding on this? on 12th July 2017, 8:33 am

nomad

Admin
Admin
Must of sold already as item is no longer availible .....

3 Re: Anyone here bidding on this? on 12th July 2017, 9:16 am

mike74

yeah bidding ended earlier on today...still, only £4200 for a Sunny though, not bad!

4 Re: Anyone here bidding on this? on 12th July 2017, 9:56 am

nomad

Admin
Admin
Yeah pretty cheap at that price .... probably had an offer of more than that and that's why it's no longer availible. ..

5 Re: Anyone here bidding on this? on 12th July 2017, 10:04 am

mike74

Who do you reckon then...Bob or Johnny, lol! Smile

6 Re: Anyone here bidding on this? on 12th July 2017, 10:12 am

typeritr

The Auction ended I watched it up to the close. Somebody got it for £4,200. That is one of the cheaper cars I have seen sell recently. I have been watching for a while now, cos I am going to sell one of mine.

7 Re: Anyone here bidding on this? on 12th July 2017, 6:39 pm

johnny gtir

Not me mate all fixable but rust = inner and outer arches near door hinge is a new one to me. My sunny gti looked like a wing and outer arch would sort it until I come to do that and striped it rust was hidden everywhere

8 Re: Anyone here bidding on this? on 12th July 2017, 7:59 pm

Whytie

I bidded on it but at £4200 to much to restore but was a fair price, not original colour with some rust so would need that sorting and a full respray to fetch top dollar, could easily put 5k into it to get it perfect.

The uk sunnys you would only buy now to restore rather than boost up, seen them fetch between 10k and 16k the ones that have been tidy and sold but have been tidy.

I've got 3 uk sunnys, I've had them for many years, I paid £3200 in total for all 3 cars when no one really bothered about them.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum