Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » On my rounds at work

On my rounds at work

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 On my rounds at work on 25th July 2017, 6:48 pm

Ricks1983

I had a delivery today at haas f1 hq and as soon as I walked into the reception they've got two of the f1 cars sat there so I said to the security guard what an awesome view to have while working. He then said take some pictures if you like so I was like a big kid in a sweet shop lol

2 Re: On my rounds at work on 25th July 2017, 7:41 pm

johnny gtir

Where is there headquarters and what do you do mate ?

3 Re: On my rounds at work on 25th July 2017, 7:42 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Nice suprises to have at work ... are they company owned ?

4 Re: On my rounds at work on 25th July 2017, 7:42 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
Cnc machine place if iirc ..

5 Re: On my rounds at work on 25th July 2017, 8:01 pm

gtir_woody

Very cool Smile it would be a rush driving one.

6 Re: On my rounds at work on 25th July 2017, 8:06 pm

mike74

Very nice surprise indeed! The best my work can offer is some dust ridden plastic plants

7 Re: On my rounds at work on 25th July 2017, 8:17 pm

Ricks1983

Lol, I'm a parcel delivery driver. Their hq is in Banbury right next to where prodrive hq is too, I tried to get a pic of a wrc scooby at prodrive earlier but don't think they looked impressed with me having my phone taking pics so left that lol. I used to have a route over in brackley too where petronas Mercedes are based aswell as force India and done a few deliveries to both. There is another good place I go to in one of the villages outside of Banbury and he has all the top end cars in for resto work or servicing. Here's a genuine Ferrari f50 he had in the other week

Last edited by Ricks1983 on 25th July 2017, 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

8 Re: On my rounds at work on 25th July 2017, 8:18 pm

Ricks1983

And yes there company owned too. Well that's what the security chap said earlier

9 Re: On my rounds at work on 25th July 2017, 11:05 pm

hreggtir

Events Organiser
Events Organiser
I did a tour of the Caterham F1 HQ a few years back with my oldest, was a great afternoon out and they were just prepping 2 cars for Silverstone. saw where they made bits of carbon fibre, building up layers and layers. control room on a raceday even if the race is other side of the world, well worth the £90

10 Re: On my rounds at work on 26th July 2017, 6:20 am

Cosmic73

Cool pics, a while back I had an interview at McLaren and it was like being on the star ship enterprise. Everything white and pristine on the line, like a surgical operation. Amazing cars on show. To get to the HQ you had to walk underground from the car park then a lift takes you up so it feels like you're emerging from out the middle of a lake. Amazing.
And no, I didn't get the job.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum