Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » photobucket

photobucket

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: photobucket on 28th September 2017, 12:24 am

gtir_woody

Is there an admin setting to put back the blocked photobucket pics? If we had the links could we find the images and load onto another hosting site?

27 Re: photobucket on 28th September 2017, 1:14 am

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
Have to speak with admin guys, looks more like hosting company illiweb may implement it.
If can be reverted turned off then yes pics can be viewed via the plugin and thus saved and uploaded elsewhere. already done this on another site and hence why I added the plugin and info on here .

28 Re: photobucket on 28th September 2017, 1:55 am

gtir_woody

Here we go, maybe its possible?

http://help.forumotion.com/t153399-solution-to-photobucket-update?highlight=photobucket&hotlinkfix=1506563601295

29 Re: photobucket on 28th September 2017, 7:42 am

nomad

Admin
Admin
Just done this via the info link you posted up woody will have to check see if the links are working now ...

30 Re: photobucket on 28th September 2017, 7:46 am

nomad

Admin
Admin
Well I can see the photos again .... thumbsup thumbsup

31 Re: photobucket on 28th September 2017, 9:42 am

gtir_woody

Thats awesome! and for whatever reason my photobucket add on's work now. So good seeing pics on the forum again!

32 Re: photobucket on 28th September 2017, 10:40 am

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
Well this is a good start. just checked some threads with chrome browser and with the photobucket fix plugin on you will see images again and also easy download/save images
* obviously without plugin or with it switched off in addon settings then you see the photobucket ransom message *

What I would suggest know is any particularly useful post with photobucket pics gets pics saved while have access as if photobucket makes more changes or goes under they be totally lost .

Main lesson from this is A: be very wise to who you use for hosting your pics and B: always keep your own organised hard copy .

Any of the free options are a risk, is a reason why google don't do embedded image hosting service as it massive resource draw and hard finance in a free way :-/

If people could start a list on any topics with photobucket images or ones they still can't see proper pic as can't use the browser photobucket fix plugin then we can go about rescuing and reuploading .

33 Re: photobucket on 28th September 2017, 10:48 am

mike74

it would definitely be worthwhile checking the FAQ & other sticky's before they close this 'loophole'! Smile

34 Re: photobucket on 28th September 2017, 11:09 am

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
Yeh anyone find any post a link to the threads . loophole is quite good one but indeed not likely last forever and photobucket and sister sites likely go down in time anyway .

35 Re: photobucket on 28th September 2017, 8:06 pm

gtir_woody

I'm going to go through the how to's at some point and the images as a starting point

36 Re: photobucket on 28th September 2017, 10:09 pm

ROB_IOW

the two star club
the two star club
So how do I make these pics show on my android phone?

37 Re: photobucket on 28th September 2017, 10:18 pm

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
^ Download the latest firefox for android from google play then download the android plugin in post 12 on page 1 of this thread .
I've not tested the android plugin but PC based works fine so can't see android being any different .

38 Re: photobucket on 28th September 2017, 10:27 pm

gtir_woody

It's annoying add-ons aren't supported for iOS by the looks

39 Re: photobucket on 28th September 2017, 11:05 pm

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
probably only older jail broken IOS if someone ports a tweak .
iOS sucks in standard form, lot of money for a device that can do next to nothing without ballache :-S

40 Re: photobucket on 29th September 2017, 5:24 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
L that's why android is far superior Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum