Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » Hot food i.e Curry!

Hot food i.e Curry!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hot food i.e Curry! on 7th August 2017, 8:54 pm

shroom

Anyone into their hot food?

I'm a self confesed wimp when it comes to spicy food, I sweat get the hicups and generally moan for hours afterwards and then cry when it finds it way out.

My Dad grows his own chillies and obseses over hot food, usually he has a Phall when out and can scoff Nagas raw, who knows what his insides are like lol.

Anyway he made a curry last night with the following,

8 Carolina reapers a 7 pot chocolate, a shabu shabu and a fresh moruga scorpion

To put it into context the Jalep eno is about 1,000 - 20,000 Scoville (from wiki) and the Carolina reapers are 1,500,000!!!

He had about a quarter of the curry and got stomach cramps and later his piss was hot haha. I have tried a bit and found it destroyed my taste buds but I only had a tiny bit.

Im slowly getting better but have got to say I just like a korma haha No

Last edited by shroom on 7th August 2017, 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Hot food i.e Curry! on 7th August 2017, 9:35 pm

gtir_woody

Far out that sounds crazy. I've never been into hot/spicy food, but slowly getting more used to it. The missus found a chilli bush growing in the yard, so it's now finding its way into more of our food lol.

3 Re: Hot food i.e Curry! on 7th August 2017, 10:29 pm

mike74

I think your dad and me would get on like a house on fire Smile
I do love a good hot chilli or a curry, the hotter the better.
I draw the line at eating chillies raw though as that's just asking for trouble, even with a fresh roll of bog roll in the freezer for afterwards.
You need to let your dad know that amazon sell some good chilli sauces; everything from civilian grade habanero sauce right up to a few million Scoville sauce with extract in it.
They're very handy for spicing up a ping meal or even adding to cooking. Keep at it though shroom, the more you persevere the more heat you can handle
I feel hungry now Crying or Very sad

Last edited by mike74 on 7th August 2017, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

4 Re: Hot food i.e Curry! on 7th August 2017, 10:30 pm

mike74

Frickin double post

5 Re: Hot food i.e Curry! on 8th August 2017, 1:29 pm

Welling_AL

I agree with Mike - the more you eat the more you find you can handle.
I love chilli and try to add it to things i cook - started off low level and slowly building up !
I've tried ridiculous things in restaurants up London like chicken wing challenges etc and hate that as after a short time you cant taste anything and the whole affair just becomes a battle with pain !
Chilli and heat yes..... pain and tears no thank you !
Sounds like your old man is taking things to pretty intense levels shroom !

6 Re: Hot food i.e Curry! on 8th August 2017, 2:35 pm

ADSgtir

Chillies - Originally used to wean babies off the nipple , but surely if the more you eat the more you can handle : mum would end up with kids hanging off her tits all day !! Bit like a permanent Indian take away happening - lol

7 Re: Hot food i.e Curry! on 8th August 2017, 7:22 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
I just can't handle it bit of a wimp when when it comes to spicy food I most I can handle is tikka lol ....

8 Re: Hot food i.e Curry! on 8th August 2017, 8:12 pm

shroom

@mike74 wrote:I think your dad and me would get on like a house on fire Smile
I do love a good hot chilli or a curry, the hotter the better.
I draw the line at eating chillies raw though as that's just asking for trouble, even with a fresh roll of bog roll in the freezer for afterwards.
You need to let your dad know that amazon sell some good chilli sauces; everything from civilian grade habanero sauce right up to a few million Scoville sauce with extract in it.
They're very handy for spicing up a ping meal or even adding to cooking. Keep at it though shroom, the more you persevere the more heat you can handle
I feel hungry now Crying or Very sad

Haha I think you definately would!

Sounds like some good stuff there will check it out. Now I took the curry to work today to let the lads at work have a go. I had quiet a bit more and after about 15 minutes it hit my stomach and felt the burn about half an hour and I got a few stomach cramps haha and then well I think you can imagine the rest.

I think I will stick to Korma, those carolina reapers are deadly.

9 Re: Hot food i.e Curry! on 8th August 2017, 8:15 pm

shroom

The bit which was funniest was heating it up in the microwave. 3 of us were stood there talking and then as the curry warmed all the chilli started to blow out through the vent and we all started coughing like mad. Had to remove it quickly and let it cool before trying it. The others only had a spoonful but turned their face red and then their eyes started watering

10 Re: Hot food i.e Curry! on 8th August 2017, 10:42 pm

GTI-R US

Management
Management
@ADSgtir wrote:Chillies - Originally used to wean babies off the nipple , but surely if the more you eat the more you can handle : mum would end up with kids hanging off her tits all day !! Bit like a permanent Indian take away happening - lol

Haha, pmsl goodpost

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

11 Re: Hot food i.e Curry! on 9th August 2017, 8:05 am

mike74

this is the stuff I use quite a lot...definitely would NOT rub it on my or anyone else's nipple!
I gave a taste to a mate at the pub one night (a blob about match head size) and he thought he was actually dying, for about ten minutes  Very Happy
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Chilli-Pepper-Petes-Dragons-Blood/dp/B00FREHHBE/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1502265663&sr=8-2&keywords=Chilli+Pepper+Pete%27s+Dragon%27s+Blood

12 Re: Hot food i.e Curry! on 29th August 2017, 6:17 pm

pulsarmad20

Love the stuff I eaten vindaloo's phall's the hottest curry you can get served in a restaurant in the U.K. Always have a decent curry everyone I stop of at bobs there's a place just outside colchester I go to love it . They serve it with gloves eye protection and all sorts . The first time I went there and asked for a phall they said if I wat it I could have whatever 4 drinks on the house for free lol I came out hot swetty and fucking wreaked to then do 12 hours driving the next morning .. I say no more

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum