Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Gtir related Discussion » When you buy something, then again

When you buy something, then again

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 When you buy something, then again on 20th December 2017, 8:54 pm

Daveymeladdy

You know when you buy a spare part, then another and another and another, until you forget how many you have and can't remember why...

2 Re: When you buy something, then again on 20th December 2017, 9:14 pm

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
lol

3 Re: When you buy something, then again on 20th December 2017, 9:15 pm

mike74

Whoops! Your R will have more chrome on it than an old Cadillac! Cool

4 Re: When you buy something, then again on 20th December 2017, 9:34 pm

Daveymeladdy

The funny thing is that I found another pulsar badge after I took this photo!
This is interesting... 2 different sizes!?

5 Re: When you buy something, then again on 20th December 2017, 10:15 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
We like to call it Johnny syndrome on this forum Laughing Laughing

6 Re: When you buy something, then again on 20th December 2017, 11:09 pm

johnny gtir

[quote="nomad"]We like to call it Johnny syndrome on this forum Laughing Laughing [/quote

goodpost finger

7 Re: When you buy something, then again on 21st December 2017, 12:10 am

shroom

Lol thats a bit extreme gone are the days of all these modded parts flooding the market its badges and standard gear knobs now.

8 Re: When you buy something, then again on 21st December 2017, 1:23 am

splmum

@Daveymeladdy wrote:The funny thing is that I found another pulsar badge after I took this photo!
This is interesting... 2 different sizes!?

That is very interesting.
Are there any numbers on the back?
It appears there are about a dozen of the 'Pulsar' emblems (3 door, 5 door hatch and 4 door sedan) and each one for each number is different.
The GTI-R 'Pulsar' number is 90895-50C00.

9 Re: When you buy something, then again on 21st December 2017, 7:20 am

Ryaneg6freak

I have this problem. I'm currently deployed overseas as a military contractor, and I have a lot of time on my hands to buy things. More than once I've bought stuff, totally forgot I've bought it, and bought another one.

Everytime I go home for R&R it's like Christmas. My wife yelled at me the other day and said if I buy anything else she's gonna have to rent a storage unit, there's no more room in the garage lol

10 Re: When you buy something, then again on 21st December 2017, 8:04 am

gtir_woody

Nice collection, interesting about the different sizes in the badges.

11 Re: When you buy something, then again on 21st December 2017, 8:07 am

gtir_woody

@Ryaneg6freak wrote:I have this problem.  I'm currently deployed overseas as a military contractor, and I have a lot of time on my hands to buy things.  More than once I've bought stuff, totally forgot I've bought it, and bought another one.

Everytime I go home for R&R it's like Christmas.  My wife yelled at me the other day and said if I buy anything else she's gonna have to rent a storage unit, there's no more room in the garage lol

Long as she doesn't want to divorce you over the R, its all good, many have fallen over these cars Laughing

12 Re: When you buy something, then again on 21st December 2017, 8:53 am

Daveymeladdy

I've been buying them up as every time someone advertises one, they say "good condition" and no two are ever the same, my car has just been resprayed so want the nicest badges I can find to put back on, not I have a bunch of them I can pick the best ones.
I have acquired 10 x brand new 'P' badges which I might sell on, they are still in Nissan packaging!

I have tried to clean off the sticky crap to read the (Very) small part numbers on back of the two different sized badges...
Smaller one is 90895-50C00-1
Bigger one is 84895-52C00-1

13 Re: When you buy something, then again on 21st December 2017, 8:00 pm

johnny gtir

Everytime I go home for R&R it's like Christmas.  My wife yelled at me the other day and said if I buy anything else she's gonna have to rent a storage unit, there's no more room in the garage lol[/quote]

She sounds ideal if she is willing to rent a storage unit and live there so you can have the rest of the house for Pulsar storage lol

14 Re: When you buy something, then again on 21st December 2017, 11:52 pm

splmum

@Daveymeladdy wrote:I've been buying them up as every time someone advertises one, they say "good condition" and no two are ever the same, my car has just been resprayed so want the nicest badges I can find to put back on, not I have a bunch of them I can pick the best ones.
I have acquired 10 x brand new 'P' badges which I might sell on, they are still in Nissan packaging!

I have tried to clean off the sticky crap to read the (Very) small part numbers on back of the two different sized badges...
Smaller one is 90895-50C00-1
Bigger one is 84895-52C00-1
90895-50C00 - GTI-R
84895-52C00 - 4door Sedan '90-'92

15 Re: When you buy something, then again on 22nd December 2017, 6:42 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Yes looks like you got 2 different versions and non specific to the Gtir????

P.s don't worry, I am just as bad, but not as bad like duplicating items ????
Just collecting memrobilla items????

16 Re: When you buy something, then again on 22nd December 2017, 6:57 am

Ryaneg6freak

@johnny gtir wrote:Everytime I go home for R&R it's like Christmas.  My wife yelled at me the other day and said if I buy anything else she's gonna have to rent a storage unit, there's no more room in the garage lol

She sounds ideal if she is willing to rent a storage unit and live there so you can have the rest of the house for Pulsar storage lol[/quote]

lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum