Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Gtir related Discussion » monky London gtir youtube review

monky London gtir youtube review

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 monky London gtir youtube review on 27th January 2018, 7:17 pm

Stu

Admin
Admin

Its at the end of the video if you want.to skip to it.

2 Re: monky London gtir youtube review on 27th January 2018, 8:11 pm

johnny gtir

I follow the owner Callmethetransporter on instagram. You need to drive these cars at standard boost then 1.0 bar ( more if you can) to get a real feel for them due to the response of modern cars these days standard they can feel dare I say it sluggish

Last edited by johnny gtir on 29th January 2018, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

3 Re: monky London gtir youtube review on 28th January 2018, 6:48 am

gtir_woody

Its cool seeing someones first experience in these cars.

4 Re: monky London gtir youtube review on 28th January 2018, 1:06 pm

shroom

Why does it sound like the turbo is a sheep dog whistle lol he will be rounding up those sheep in no time! Either that or its fucked

5 Re: monky London gtir youtube review on 28th January 2018, 4:49 pm

pulsarmad20

Anyone notice none of the dials work on the dash ??

6 Re: monky London gtir youtube review on 28th January 2018, 5:59 pm

shroom

@pulsarmad20 wrote:Anyone notice none of the dials work on the dash ??

Haha yeah that's for filming mode hasn't your R got it? Whenever someone videos the dash it won't show a speed to get u in trouble.

I'm surprised he hasn't got the white dials and it's not working. What a crap R to go out in for your first try Laughing ooh stock 0.7 bar of boost not even a 1 bar loop

7 Re: monky London gtir youtube review on 28th January 2018, 8:14 pm

mike74

Yeah whats up with that weird whistling sound??

8 Re: monky London gtir youtube review on 28th January 2018, 9:34 pm

johnny gtir

I thought the sound quality was not bad as I have seen a lot of R videos that sound bad a couple of my own but I suppose the R’s are normally stripped. Just spoke to him he thinks it could be the small pipe on intake. He is a member on here and says once all the little bits are sorted they are going to do another full review

9 Re: monky London gtir youtube review on 28th January 2018, 11:40 pm

shroom

Fair enough lol shame he couldn't go out in one like party Petes that certainly would shit him up a bit haha. Yeah the mongoose did sound good give it it's dues and I could hear that anoying squeek/rattle inside that mine also has. They are all work in progress.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum