Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » active members adverts » Parts Wanted » Better Turbo elbow

Better Turbo elbow

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Better Turbo elbow on 8th April 2018, 1:18 am

Irishlad

Looking to upgrade from the shitty factory one if anyone has one knocking about. Nice one

2 Re: Better Turbo elbow on 8th April 2018, 1:33 pm

Ryaneg6freak

If you can't find a nice one used, AM Performance makes a rather nice one for not too much money.

3 Re: Better Turbo elbow on 10th April 2018, 3:50 pm

Irishlad

Would prefer a mild steel one to be honest.

4 Re: Better Turbo elbow on 10th April 2018, 9:20 pm

shroom

Never seen an uprated mild steel one before guess you would need to get someone to custom make as there is no off the shelf option for a elbow. Some had them of Bogdan bit again stainless and a guy on eBay was making them up from 200sx elbows cut up to suite the R.

5 Re: Better Turbo elbow on 11th April 2018, 10:35 pm

Whytie

Why mild steel? Seems odd request

6 Re: Better Turbo elbow on 12th April 2018, 7:21 am

Ryaneg6freak

The Am performance Elbows are stainless, and can be had as either standard, or external screamer pipe.

http://www.amperformance.com.au/product/turbo-dump-pipe/turbo-dump-pipe-nissan-pulsar-gtir

Why would you want your exhaust made of mild steel?

7 Re: Better Turbo elbow on 12th April 2018, 2:58 pm

shroom

Don't think the AM are 3" I'm sure Pete can confirm I had one on mine and he replaced it as it was still restrictive when he brought the car. I had a screamer from them and it was crap however Mike has one and seems to think it's good and fits well.

8 Re: Better Turbo elbow on 12th April 2018, 4:47 pm

Ryaneg6freak

@shroom wrote:Don't think the AM are 3" I'm sure Pete can confirm I had one on mine and he replaced it as it was still restrictive when he brought the car. I had a screamer from them and it was crap however Mike has one and seems to think it's good and fits well.

Well, no, they're not, otherwise it wouldn't mate up to the factory downpipe.

I have their full turbo back downpipe, and it was way worth it. Good quality and those ARE 3", once they gradually neck up from the turbo flange.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum