Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Gtir related Discussion » Inlet manifold water pipes

Inlet manifold water pipes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Inlet manifold water pipes on 21st April 2018, 4:22 pm

toaster55

Alright guys, I'm in the process of changing my head gasket, and I remember someone saying they ditched a lot of the pipes under the manifold to make it easier in the future to get the inlet off. Now there is a lot of piping which ones do I get rid? also I'm renewing all of it to and I want to save a bit of cash Cheers Paul.

2 Re: Inlet manifold water pipes on 22nd April 2018, 11:22 am

Ryaneg6freak

Pipes I don't know that I'd ditch any, but you can certainly throw out that stupid big metal support bracket under the manifold.

3 Re: Inlet manifold water pipes on 22nd April 2018, 3:43 pm

toaster55

That was the first thing to find the bin! Fair bit of weight saved too, just got to work out what else is useless crap for the bin. Laughing

4 Re: Inlet manifold water pipes on 22nd April 2018, 4:46 pm

shroom

They are the water pipes which heat the plenum on cold start or something like that I'm sure someone has a pic of which ones it is

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum