Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » active members adverts » Parts For sale » Having a bit of a clearout

Having a bit of a clearout

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Having a bit of a clearout Empty Having a bit of a clearout on 12th May 2018, 11:52 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management
Howdy guys

Due to needing the space were sorting out some parts which are being listed on ebay, heres one of the links

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Pulsar-Sunny-Gtir-Track-race-car-Wheel-nut-from-rnn14-sr20det/123121140674?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649  Laughing

Obviously if anyone on here needs anything at all just drop me a pm and will give you a genuine (not ebay price) for whatever you are after!
Anything from complete car, shells, body parts, engine parts, standard parts (ltd stock), an array of all kinds of modified parts

There is so much stuff its unreal, parts i didnt even know i had are emerging from the depths  Shocked
Anything from forged & std engines, all kinds of modified parts, wheels, New engine parts, stock parts. turbo's, clutches, rolling shells to complete cars awaiting to be sold
In total there's well over a 1000sqft of racking filled with parts and thats just upstairs in one unit, more than double that in total.

Please dont make me silly offers on parts you may need justbecause were having clearout!
Many of these items have soared in value over last year or so and i want a fair price  (going rate) or il just list on ebay etc as get fair price then.

Please do not expect immediate replies to your messages please! I don't get a lot of time on internet due to huge workload, am in workshop till late most days & just have a browse on here as and when i get time
 thumbsup

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2Having a bit of a clearout Empty Re: Having a bit of a clearout on 12th May 2018, 9:59 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73
That eBay advert is class Bob,
Pmsl! cheers
Btw, could you list the steering wheel? Been after a mint one for years.

3Having a bit of a clearout Empty Re: Having a bit of a clearout on 13th May 2018, 5:28 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody
Sad the guinea pig passed away Sad

4Having a bit of a clearout Empty Re: Having a bit of a clearout on 13th May 2018, 4:40 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR
Lmfao lol!

5Having a bit of a clearout Empty Re: Having a bit of a clearout on 8th January 2019, 3:58 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management
Bumpety Bump

Still have a huge array of parts, most items available

Interior items
Doors, bonnets, rear hatch's
Engines, Blocks, Heads / parts
Transmission / parts
Steering parts
Brakes, hubs, shafts etc
Turbos, manifolds, wastegates
Huge stock of wheels
Exhaust systems

All standard and modified parts available

Please message or give us a call to check price-availability thumbsup

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

6Having a bit of a clearout Empty Re: Having a bit of a clearout on 9th January 2019, 9:52 am

DC313

DC313
PM sent Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum