Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » Gallery » Projects » Gtir winter green project AUS

Gtir winter green project AUS

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Gtir winter green project AUS - Page 4 Empty Re: Gtir winter green project AUS on 2nd May 2019, 8:07 am

mike74

mike74
Its not the best picture in the world but it shows that hose disappearing round the back of the plenum (with the hose IN FRONT of the clutch MC, lol!). On the back of the plenum there's one stud sticking out & one M6 tapped hole which fixes support brackets for this power steering hose and also the brake servo vacuum line, which heads down to the vertical connection on the black boost/vacuum box under the inlet. They're kinda like P-clip type brackets and are a bit of a faff to get back on once the engine/plenum is in-situ!
Gtir winter green project AUS - Page 4 Hose10

Last edited by mike74 on 2nd May 2019, 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : brain fart)

77Gtir winter green project AUS - Page 4 Empty Re: Gtir winter green project AUS on 2nd May 2019, 8:10 am

mike74

mike74
in fact, here's a better photo showing said brackets and exact hose routing (extracted from my useful photo's stash)  Very Happy

Gtir winter green project AUS - Page 4 Rear_e10

78Gtir winter green project AUS - Page 4 Empty Re: Gtir winter green project AUS on 2nd May 2019, 8:38 am

steven_c

steven_c
not chasing that I know how that goes if you look close at the picture with the engine removed you will see the hard pipe coming off the clutch master and how it is routed!!!!

Found it

Gtir winter green project AUS - Page 4 Clutch10

79Gtir winter green project AUS - Page 4 Empty Re: Gtir winter green project AUS on 2nd May 2019, 11:16 am

mike74

mike74
oh, that one!
All I know is that it loops round the rear & RH side of the engine, between various bits of loom and coolant pipe until it reaches a bracket (similar to what flexible brake lines are attached to) on top of the gearbox.
If you're still not sure I can try and grab a picture tonight but im not sure how helpful it would be with all the engine bay crap in the way...

80Gtir winter green project AUS - Page 4 Empty Re: Gtir winter green project AUS on 2nd May 2019, 9:46 pm

steven_c

steven_c
@mike74 wrote:oh, that one!
All I know is that it loops round the rear & RH side of the engine, between various bits of loom and coolant pipe until it reaches a bracket (similar to what flexible brake lines are attached to) on top of the gearbox.
If you're still not sure I can try and grab a picture tonight but im not sure how helpful it would be with all the engine bay crap in the way...

Cheer Mike but I am sorted now the picture I posted shows the direction it takes through the clips reason mine is all out of shape is someone has used a different Clutch master cylinder with the pipe outlet coming from the wrong side.. I will change the master and get it sorted.

81Gtir winter green project AUS - Page 4 Empty Re: Gtir winter green project AUS on 3rd May 2019, 7:46 am

mike74

mike74
nice one, a relatively easy fix then (for a change!! :p)

82Gtir winter green project AUS - Page 4 Empty Re: Gtir winter green project AUS on 30th May 2019, 7:25 am

steven_c

steven_c
Not much happened this break except picking up some new to the car wheels genuine TE37 volks, will be getting a refurb thinking gloss black..

been too busy rebuilding a wrx motor!! Really need to prioritize time for the R.

Gtir winter green project AUS - Page 4 Volks_10
Gtir winter green project AUS - Page 4 Volks_11
Gtir winter green project AUS - Page 4 Wrx_en10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum