Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Gtir related Discussion » Spotted in Coventry

Spotted in Coventry

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Spotted in Coventry on 30th July 2018, 4:53 pm

Cosmic73

Just reading through my Modern Classics magazine and they were at Coventry Motofest and they featured this Gtir.
Doesn't look like it was on a club stand.

2 Re: Spotted in Coventry on 30th July 2018, 6:20 pm

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
I think we know where most of them went, scrap or parked on a drive or in a lockup .
Pretty cool little hot hatch that has a special presence wherever you take it, think the love will only grow as the years roll by .

3 Re: Spotted in Coventry on 30th July 2018, 9:24 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
So will the rust Mr b Laughing

4 Re: Spotted in Coventry on 30th July 2018, 10:28 pm

shroom

Don't think they had the best reputation around the Midlands ( well most of the owners) lol most were thrashed within an inch of their life and as soon as a DET code or something popped up they would be shipped on eBay as no time to repair. Cheap cars at the time, couple of grand could pick one up and insure it without the higher premiums of a scoob Evo or anything else for that matter. Picked mine up at 18 and gave it hell Very Happy

5 Re: Spotted in Coventry on 30th July 2018, 10:45 pm

Mr B

gtir technician
gtir technician
@nomad wrote:So will the rust Mr b Laughing
what's rust ? :-D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum