Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts

R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts on 17th August 2018, 8:49 pm

BEBB GTIR

the one star club
the one star club
Right after owning the GTR for 3 years it needs abit of a tidy up, bonnet and wing need painting as there dented and lacquer is peeling off. Don't normally ask people opinions on things but was thinking of having a sunstrip on the back rear window on the car with gold background and Godzilla written across the top.

What's people's thoughts of sunstrip for the rear of the car?

Also might paint some of the body parts including front splitter, and maybe get rear diffuser from China and paint them gold as the car is gunmetal and alloys are now gold along with front sunstrip in gold

Here's a pic of her

Let me know your ideas lads, gonna show her off next year at a couple of shows seeing as I always take the pulsar fancy a change.

Thanks Tom

2 Re: R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts on 18th August 2018, 4:25 am

gtir_woody

I have to admit I’m not a huge fan of them, but depending on what it looks like I might have a different opinion Laughing it’s such a nice looking car though mate, just do what makes you happy with it thumbsup

3 Re: R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts on 18th August 2018, 7:48 pm

nomad

Admin
Admin
You have to go with what you like I guess .... if it was mine I'd probably keep it stock and just tidy it up .... but it's personal preference really

4 Re: R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts on 19th August 2018, 6:56 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Stock oem tidy up.

5 Re: R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts on 19th August 2018, 8:31 am

BEBB GTIR

the one star club
the one star club
Right then stock tidy up it is then, might just get some engine parts powder coated and resprayed in gold to match wheels as engine bay is too dull on the skylines

Will post some pictures soon of progress

Thanks lads

6 Re: R32 GTR tidy up people's thoughts on 19th August 2018, 2:51 pm

johnny gtir

Stock and tidy up is the way mate

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum